Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Area 2 BRC Winter League SJ + *PICS*

Quote Originally Posted by rosie View Post
    ps re the start - i'd have been cantering way before that - setting the canter up then used the far end of the arena more to come round to the first - but yes its not the kindest line!
    You couldn't. Number 7 was right up against the wall, then number 9, 6b and 4 meant you could circle across and in behind number 7. I didn't see anyone cantering until they were past 7, like I did... I'm a huge believer in getting the canter going so if I could, I would & I had plenty time before the buzzer, I looked at every option!

Lovely horse and no comments as all been said

Id have bought the second pic as well

Listen, smile, agree and then do whatever the hell you were going to do anyway.

ah! Our league I think is worked on qualifiers (yeah its mega confusing BRC stuff always confuses the hell out of me )

Winter stuff (dressage and sj) you qualify for Hartpury. I agree its disappointing only top team qualifies....(previous 2 years I've been in Open dressage team at summer areas and 2nd both times.... ) I also think like summer champs there should be individual qualifier if you win but your team doesn't (as they place individually at the champs).

Fingers crossed you go one better at the quals!

Oh how I miss you, my symphony, played the song that carried you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    ah! Our league I think is worked on qualifiers (yeah its mega confusing BRC stuff always confuses the hell out of me )

Winter stuff (dressage and sj) you qualify for Hartpury. I agree its disappointing only top team qualifies....(previous 2 years I've been in Open dressage team at summer areas and 2nd both times.... ) I also think like summer champs there should be individual qualifier if you win but your team doesn't (as they place individually at the champs).

Fingers crossed you go one better at the quals!
    It's bit confusing, but I've got my head around it now, I think! League is SJ (been and done), Dressage (team gets the points, only the top RIDER in the winning team qualifies for Windsor), Riding Test, Indoor XC and Team Quiz. There is also the Eventer's Challenge at Aston-le-walls...
    There is also grassroots team dressage in Jan but not sure this is part of the league.

The area 2 website and schedules are quite good, and provide useful info.

hes looking good, really like him. What's his breeding?

Also what's your saddle?

Quote Originally Posted by MikhPolo View Post
    hes looking good, really like him. What's his breeding?

Also what's your saddle?
    He is ISH - by Cut the Mustard, out of Leggykelly Lass
    Saddle is Harry Dabbs - ordered a new one (this one was only temporary) and in dark brown. It needs reflocking really, but new ones shouldn't be too long, so it slips back, hence the sheepskin underneath and why it maybe looks a bit far back.