Thread: New baby coblet...

Default New baby coblet...

Another one.. Here is Ben, he is three years old and very hairy...

He is also a stallion. It was instant "I want" so he is now my boy..

I am going to keep him entire as he isn't actually three (I found out ) and I want to see how he turns out, I want to show him in the trad classes next year if I can get transport. He measures 13.3hh at present, still growing!
    I ride well, I enjoy my horses but I don't chase british wildlife for fun. End of.

Jesus how long is his tail!

Aww, he is super cute! Agree though, trim that tail!

I really like him

Shame he's not a mare or you could call him Hairy Mary! He is very handsome (well what you can see of him under all the floof!)

He's gorgeous!

Awwwwe he's verrrrrrrry similar to a cob family I know. Very cute indeed!

I do like him lots, he is very quiet and sweet. He won't be doing much this winter as he is not three yet We hope to do a 'donkey ride' once a week up to the neighbouring farm and back (which takes about 15 mins in walk) just to make sure he doesn't forget how to be sat on, but it is literally a 15 minute walk, no more. He is also broken to drive apparently, he comes from traveller stock annd they tend to get going rather early.....
    I ride well, I enjoy my horses but I don't chase british wildlife for fun. End of.

Default New baby coblet...

Wow I thought he was older. He's going to be a chunk at maturity!

Aww he's lovely, congratulations

(I'm sure you know, so please feel free to ignore me but I'd be cautious with length of saddles on him, that one looks quite long, I'd guess it's past the last rib but could be wrong! Obv you won't be doing much with him anyway though for the time being!)
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/JuniperZ/Dunkery%20Hoopoe/Hoopysignature.jpg

He didn't come with tack, they were dealers. I have got a little 16.5 straight cut saddle for him for now, it seems to fit us both thank goodness! He is very short coupled and one day is going to go floomp and become a tank!