Thread: Foaling to two!

Default Foaling to two!

I have been in touch with Grace's breeder who has kindly sent me a ton of pics through FB (those on FB can see them all )of Grace as a foal and with her dam and her sire

So thought id share as im really chuffed to bits I can see her from a foal until I hope the rest of her pony days....however we do think now she may surprise us and make the 15.2 (even if she dosent she stays!)

Fluffy bum

with her dam;;

Daddy; (seriously stunning - ive seen him in the flesh )

and now; (at the slightly fugly gangly stage)!!

Default Foaling to two!

So cute!

Very cute and how nice of the breeder.

Yes Dad is seriously stunning!

How lovely to have the pictures, what a cute baba!!! I love the black in sire's mane. His colour really is stunning!

thanks both ^

yep the breeder has a ton of piccies - can definately see the chunk in her mum.... her dad looked chunkier in the flesh and definately looked bigger than the 14.2 he is

hoping she makes 15.2.... shes two now and approx 14.1 now...probs bigger on her bum?

will measure her in spring when i next see her (or before if i cant help it ) just with the ice its al down country lanes its difficult to get to

Default Re: Foaling to two!

Oh her dad reminds me of Alfie who I had to sell earlier in the year, he's seriously nice.

Must be lovely to have these photos of her so you can see what she was like.

She was a very cute foal!!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you

im really pleased with her - cant believe that little fluffball has turned into the above though!!! will be nice to see her out of the gangly phase and into the proper horse bit!