Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Field Farm meet up ....

Ok so if me, Cinnabar, JWK, Steph and TBT are confirmed then i'll PM you lot and we can form the intial booking for one caravan

I'll hopefully confirm next weekend when I'm home - could do with knowing whether I'm working xmas hols, and whether dad's ok to let me take Gem away from Bertha for that length of time... how much would it cost for 2 horses?!
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Snip/sig.png[/IMG]

[COLOR=Magenta]A [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]horse [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]gallops [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]with [/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]his [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]lungs,[/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]perseveres [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]his [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]heart,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]and [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]wins [/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]his [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]character.[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ponylover88 View Post
    I'll hopefully confirm next weekend when I'm home - could do with knowing whether I'm working xmas hols, and whether dad's ok to let me take Gem away from Bertha for that length of time... how much would it cost for 2 horses?!
    Nope your too late now

Joke! 35 a night per horse unless Bertha needs a caravan?

Quote Originally Posted by wiggly worm View Post
    Joke! 35 a night per horse unless Bertha needs a caravan?
    Yep, caravan to herself... she's a big lass you know! With standards!
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Snip/sig.png[/IMG]

[COLOR=Magenta]A [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]horse [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]gallops [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]with [/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]his [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]lungs,[/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]perseveres [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]his [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]heart,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]and [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]wins [/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]his [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]character.[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ponylover88 View Post
    Yep, caravan to herself... she's a big lass you know! With standards!
    Lol .............. let me know