Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I bought a trailer!!! Quick towing question.

Default I bought a trailer!!! Quick towing question.

Hi Hun I've checked this out and I can supervise you if you want to practice xx

Ive just done my test, literally 2 weeks ago.

My trailer instructor and the lady who did my test didnt have their test! They were both pre 1997 - surely they'd know the rule had changed!! I still believe the grandfather rights still stand so long as their pre 1997. The grandfather right change is do with with heavy goods.

Quote Originally Posted by racingstripes View Post
    Wow very smart bet you can't wait to get out and about. We haven't had an update on your girls in a while
    So excited!! Sorry! Life is manically busy at the moment. Working 7 days a week with the McTimoney really taking off. I will update soon, going full time McTim from January so will have more time soon!

Thanks all Car I was going to see sold this morning so I'm back to square one again with that.

'Like' my Facebook page for offers and more information! http://www.facebook.com/PollyGodsafeMcTimoneyEssex

Default I bought a trailer!!! Quick towing question.

I think I must have mis-read it somewhere, I could have sworn I read it in a horsey mag lately and double checked online. Oops, if I'm wrong I'm sorry!

To the OP

It is the plated MAM weight of the trailer that matters for B licence towing so be it fully loaded or empty makes no difference

B+E supervising rules have remained the same - no changes occured to them in April 2010