Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone up for a South East meet up in the New Year?

Default Anyone up for a South East meet up in the New Year?

Lala, king Cavala and mikhpolo can you all do 3rd? If so that's date sorted:0)
    no-one died of a fast trot
    A member of the Secret Sausage Society

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki&Polo View Post
    3rd is probably better for me as I could still be giving birth on the 20th... But don't plan around me as I cannot guarantee i'll want to leave my little one so soon, unless she can come! X
    Please bring her with you! That way I get to see you and get my baby fix (since best friend told me she was pregnant I seem to have a baby obsession )

I SHOULD be able to do 3rd, is 3 days before m birthday though so depends on if any plans are made for me with that.... If not can ring birthday cake to the meet lol!

Quote Originally Posted by ILurfSmurf View Post
    Please bring her with you! That way I get to see you and get my baby fix (since best friend told me she was pregnant I seem to have a baby obsession )

I SHOULD be able to do 3rd, is 3 days before m birthday though so depends on if any plans are made for me with that.... If not can ring birthday cake to the meet lol!
    Lol okay, we'll as long as noone else minds and she's over two weeks old by then lol xx

I could do the 20th but not the 3rd - I'm house sitting

I can do either I think and yes Nikki bubba must come if she can, although I'm sure I will have met we a few times before then as long as she's made an appearance by then lol xx

3rd it is then!

As to location, I think as long as we are somewhere between the southerners and northerners we should be ok, Gatwick/Crawley works for me (just a hop down the M23!)

I have discovered to my almost orgasmic joy Pizza Hut do GF pizza now so I can def eat there if we prefer a nice pub though and pick an area I will do some investigation where I can eat.

Is lunchtime better for people, to allow getting back to do ponies in the evening etc?

Quote Originally Posted by wibble View Post
    Lala, king Cavala and mikhpolo can you all do 3rd? If so that's date sorted:0)
    Yes to that date for me.

Great the date is set in under 20 pages lol ;0) just need the time and location. No objections to Pizza Hut here doey.
    no-one died of a fast trot
    A member of the Secret Sausage Society

Quote Originally Posted by wibble View Post
    No objections to Pizza Hut here doey.
    Mmmmmm - pizza!!

Forgotten about.... but i can make the 3rd! and Nikki yes you must bring bubba i wanna see her as much as possible!!

Lunchtime is probably best as i'll have to get back to actually bring my pony in!!
    ♥Locki ♥ My love for you is everlasting ♥