Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tumbleweed in the Eventing section no more....

Default Tumbleweed in the Eventing section no more....

I'll start by saying....THE SEASON IS ALMOST UPON US!

I'll be starting mine at Somerford Park on the 10th.

can't wait to get out and groom/watch ...... would be nicer if was riding but not going to happen first half of season I don't think booooo! Was hoping to get a run in at Gt Witchingham but I think Scoob is going beginning of March

Oh how I miss you, my symphony, played the song that carried you out.

i will start by reading all the eventing threads!

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post

can't wait to get out and groom/watch ...... would be nicer if was riding but not going to happen first half of season I don't think booooo! Was hoping to get a run in at Gt Witchingham but I think Scoob is going beginning of March
    Aw, did you find a loan home for him?

Its alright, a lot of the best events are in the second half of the season anyway. Are you looking to buy/loan another horse?

I'm all excited - B only has 1 (maybe 2) horses atm that will be doing three days this year and they are both angelic at events - will make my job much easier and less risky Only downside is that one is grey!

Quote Originally Posted by beating_hooves View Post
    Aw, did you find a loan home for him?

Its alright, a lot of the best events are in the second half of the season anyway. Are you looking to buy/loan another horse?
    Yeah he's going 2 villages over to a friend of a friend for a trial I think they'll get on great guns!

Well we poss have something coming over to us, an eventer for a quieter season, so hoping I can do some little bits on him.

Plan is Miss T will come into action at some point if she you know .... keeps herself out of Rossdales So we can get in some actually good work. Hoping to get back on board again tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahandbronson View Post
    I'm all excited - B only has 1 (maybe 2) horses atm that will be doing three days this year and they are both angelic at events - will make my job much easier and less risky Only downside is that one is grey!
    Oh no, hopefully the weather will be a little bit drier this year to make your job a bit easier!

Yeah he's going 2 villages over to a friend of a friend for a trial I think they'll get on great guns!

Well we poss have something coming over to us, an eventer for a quieter season, so hoping I can do some little bits on him.

Plan is Miss T will come into action at some point if she you know .... keeps herself out of Rossdales So we can get in some actually good work. Hoping to get back on board again tomorrow.
    Oh good luck, hope she behaves herself! I'll be looking for an update tomorrow!

Maybe our paths will cross this season, although we all do live pretty far away from each other.

I know! Your not with LF anymore are you?? Because Tilly's owner now part owns Christi, and L was at the yard end of last season with a load, so I'm sure she will use again for events this way.

Saying that I do travel as far as Aston/Solihull/brooksby..... We are a bit stuck for events in the east lol.

I know! Your not with LF anymore are you?? Because Tilly's owner now part owns Christi, and L was at the yard end of last season with a load, so I'm sure she will use again for events this way.

Saying that I do travel as far as Aston/Solihull/brooksby..... We are a bit stuck for events in the east lol.
    Aw that's so nice, she was so emotional when she found out she could keep him, she loves that horse to pieces!

But no, I've moved back up North now. There are some lovely events up here but no where near as many as Wiltshire where there was 2 or 3 near them every weekend. The South is the place to be!

BH - might get to see you at a few events if you're back ooop north again! Are you going to be aiming for the 1* at Osberton this year?

Char, if you go to Brooksby let me know, it's not toooo far from home and would be nice to see Tilly in action again (although I will call in when I am down in Newmarket again, whether you want me or not )