Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tumbleweed in the Eventing section no more....

Quote Originally Posted by sarahandbronson View Post
    BH - might get to see you at a few events if you're back ooop north again! Are you going to be aiming for the 1* at Osberton this year?

Char, if you go to Brooksby let me know, it's not toooo far from home and would be nice to see Tilly in action again (although I will call in when I am down in Newmarket again, whether you want me or not )
    I'm not sure yet, it purely depends on how he's going, we've only done one Novice so far and didn't get around!

I'll only take him to the CCI at Osberton if he's feeling amazing and I'm 100% sure it's not going to overface him as it's very competitive there! If not, I'll enter him at Aske to do the CIC which is the week before. Do you know which 3 days you're going to?

Darcy and I are aiming for our first ever ODE at Chillham Park in April. Start of things to come I hope!

'Like' my Facebook page for offers and more information! http://www.facebook.com/PollyGodsafeMcTimoneyEssex

Eeek can't wait!! Our first of the season will be the BE at Chilham Castle end of April! Parents have annoyingly decided to go away for the week the UA runs at Tweseldown Apparently using me as an unpaid housesitter makes more sense - pah!!

RIP Adam - 25th October 1990- 8th October 2012

Quote Originally Posted by beating_hooves View Post
    I'm not sure yet, it purely depends on how he's going, we've only done one Novice so far and didn't get around!

I'll only take him to the CCI at Osberton if he's feeling amazing and I'm 100% sure it's not going to overface him as it's very competitive there! If not, I'll enter him at Aske to do the CIC which is the week before. Do you know which 3 days you're going to?
    It's competitive and buzzy, but I don't think it's the biggest 1* I've seen (although my perception may be out because I've hacked past so many of the fences for years!) Just see how he goes I guess

Not sure yet which three days we'll be going to - the main aim atm seems to be Blenheim, and I'm angling for a trip to Barbury because it was meant to be massive fun last year P who went to Burghley has been sold so B doesn't have anything that's done advanced/3* anymore, but F is more than capable!

Looking forward to all these comp reports
    Native pony addict!

Cant wait!! Chilham is my first event! whoop whoop

Helped my friend jump 2 of hers this morning at comp venue.... getting ready for Isleham. Wooop will be going with to groom.

Oh how I miss you, my symphony, played the song that carried you out.

Booked a XC lesson in with Laura Grice on the 24th, exciteddd!

I cannot wait, I don't think I've been as excited about anything since the day Harry arrived! Our first event is Breckenborough 13th April, going man up and go straight for BE100 Then Northallerton on 27th April. Harry is better than ever after having a few months off with injury so fingers crossed we're in for a good season!