Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jumpcross training - lots of flying feather pics!

Thanks everyone . He can be very opinionated and stubborn, and was unusually so today, but apart from that he is very genuine, and does enjoy jumping, and is great fun . Neither of us is stylish, or will ever win anything, but we aim to have a go at things, and not worry too much if we don't do as well as others. I luffs my hairy beast .

Do need to conquer this awful napping though - it will stop us attempting things, which is Not On.

He's a dude!!! Don't take this the wrong way but what size is your saddle - it just looks teeny... With a larger saddle you may find you are able to sit deeper into the seat and combat his tantrums easier x

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider View Post
    He's a dude!!! Don't take this the wrong way but what size is your saddle - it just looks teeny... With a larger saddle you may find you are able to sit deeper into the seat and combat his tantrums easier x
    It's a 17 1/2. My backside really needs an 18, but the saddler wouldn't sell me one as he said it would be too long for Rolo. I think he was wrong, but can't afford to change it atm. I do think I look to be sitting further back in it than normal, presumably due to the shortened stirrups. Usually I have room at the back, and can sit deeper.

Rolo is GORGEOUS

That looked like so much fun, I'm super jealous!

Brill! Jumpx is great fun

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

You both look great!

That looks great fun. What a lovely boy Rolo is!

Thumbs up from me, looks great!!

Looks like you had fun, and that's what it's all about!

A girl I was once stabled with was there..... she was the first person on the course......

I quite fancy this, was thinking of having a go - was looking at their website at next available dates......

What a lovely thread You were both obviously having fun at then end. Hopefully he will improve with every outing.

What was the venue like as we are hoping to get over there soon to try out the show jumping course? Easy to find? Parking ok? In theory it's only about 20 mins from us!