Thread: Midas going solo!

Default Midas going solo!

Well today was the start of Midas' future! We went solo without a lead in walk AND trot :-)
    Its been a super slow process but think midas was pleased to face a new challenge, although to start with he kept looking for my OH lol
    some pics and having just read the headcollar under bridles post some of you will probably cringe...but I do have to do groundwork with Midas Before I chuck myself him on and working off the bridle is too harsh so headcollar under makes sense :-)
    Proudest mummy today and as its a year today since I bought him I would say he have me a pretty good anniversary pressie
    image.jpg Ok so I Have a couple of pics but my iPad is being an iPad and NOT co-operating lol

Nice one

Have you set a diary up?
    Native pony addict!

image.jpgimage.jpg
    Yay it worked

No not really...but I should really, be great to see the journey and am always taking pics lol x

Excellent. Definitely start a diary it's helped me a lot especially when I'm having a down day, I read back and realise how far we've come. Plus we all get to be nosey ;-)

I agree with the others defo a diary , well done and definitely a proud mummy moment : )) x