Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeans for riding in

what about a nice pair of jeggins ?

^^^i have a few pairs from quiz

also good, but even more low rise than my other jeans

I love how skinny jeans are in now, you can get them anyway, really cheap, look great, and you can wear them with your wellies/riding boots and do a quick change to uggs in the car! Soo handy!

Quote Originally Posted by xloopylozzax View Post
    ^^^i have a few pairs from quiz

also good, but even more low rise than my other jeans
    yeh, why IS that? i just bought some skinny jeans in newlook and every pair i tried on were low hipster style. I asked the girl on the changing room if any they had would be higher waisted and she looked at me like i was mad. I just wanted a pair that would cover my bum!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    Thanks everyone

How do the wranglers wear?

I am not a fan of skinny jeans, I either wear them over my short boots or tucked into my western boots, so the skinnys don't really work well.
    The 20X are slim fitting over the hip and thigh, they are stretchy and give very well so that they don't cut in the crease between the top of your leg and tummy which seems to happen with non-riding jeans (or maybe thats my pot belly ) They are boot cut so fit very nicle over my Tony Lama Buckaroos, and balance out my chunky thighs. I can also tuck them in if I want to. They say low cut waist but I find they sit nicely just above the hip and don't gap when I ride.

The Q-baby is the rolls-royce for western riding jeans. They are so smart they're almost too good to ride in. They have a higher waist and a hidden elastic so they fit snugly but don't push up anything that has no business being pushed up (see reference to tummy ) A liitle more generously cut in the leg width but still give a slim silhouette. They are so pretty that I have a pair for riding and a pair for going out at night.
    Member of the Secret Sausage Society

Quote Originally Posted by xloopylozzax View Post
    dorothy perkins skinny jeans arent as skinny as others(i also ride in mine, they are very very comfy!)
    I have two pairs of DP skinnies - I started with a Primark pair, which are brilliant for £7, after vowing never to buy skinnies! Three days later I got two more pairs from DP!

I like them because they aren't too 'oh dear God I have lost all feeling in my feet' tight but still tuck nicely into boots etc. Not ridden in mine yet tho as don't wana take the studs off and C would literally kill me if I did anything to her saddle!

Quote Originally Posted by Doeylicious View Post
    I have two pairs of DP skinnies - I started with a Primark pair, which are brilliant for £7, after vowing never to buy skinnies! Three days later I got two more pairs from DP!

I like them because they aren't too 'oh dear God I have lost all feeling in my feet' tight but still tuck nicely into boots etc. Not ridden in mine yet tho as don't wana take the studs off and C would literally kill me if I did anything to her saddle!

Yes! Another primark fan!

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlump View Post
    I ride in my new look jeans and they've always been ok

My new look skinnies are about 2years old now and still going strong, ride in them every so often

I used to ride in the newlook bootleg 'hula' jeans at £10 a pair.
    ♥ ♥ Curly Wurly ♥ ♥
    Sponsor a Retired Racehorse Today! http://www.newbeginningshorses.org.uk/

bay trading jeans!! they are fab!!

also ahve a pair of dorothy perkins but prefer the bay ones tbh.