Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jeans for riding in

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine-x View Post
    bay trading jeans!! they are fab!!

also ahve a pair of dorothy perkins but prefer the bay ones tbh.
    Bay went bust, I believe!

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlump View Post
    I ride in my new look jeans and they've always been ok

Yup, I've got a couple of pairs of new look jeans that are now yard jeans.

I once tried to ride in a pair of Diesel jeans and had to undo the button and fly as they didn't strech and I couldn't move my legs!!! (I did warn my friend that if anything happened she needed to do my jeans up before the ambulance came!)
    Please visit my ebay, vets bills to pay! 17.01.2013- NEW THINGS ON EBAY starting at 99p!

Yep, another for the Hula jeans for a tenner from New Look (I currently have FIVE pairs!) .... they are ever-so-slightly stretchy, better described as having some "give" in them (which I sadly need!! )

I haven't got the legs for skinny fit jeans so I just wear normal bootcut ones from Matalan.

Quote Originally Posted by Domane View Post
    Yep, another for the Hula jeans for a tenner from New Look (I currently have FIVE pairs!) .... they are ever-so-slightly stretchy, better described as having some "give" in them (which I sadly need!! )
    I have two identical pairs but 5 takes the prize i think
    ♥ ♥ Curly Wurly ♥ ♥
    Sponsor a Retired Racehorse Today! http://www.newbeginningshorses.org.uk/

Keket Guest

Honestly, I wear whatever jeans. I despise Wranglers, far too expensive, no stretch whatsoever, totally unflattering cut. I bought one pair awhile ago and wore them exactly twice.

We've got a company here called Bluenotes. Just a clothing store, but the jeans are cheap, hard-wearing and come in a variety of cuts and fits (including the 30" inseam I need so badly and can't find anywhere else). I prefer boot cuts, just enough to come down over the top of my western boots. Low rise, but not super low rise. Enough stretch that I can mount from the ground.

Well my last pair of jeans have a hole in the seam so really need to get some new ones now!

I don't want some with lots of stretch in them as they seem to die quicker that way, but actually want to be able to move in them.

Do Primark do other jeans than skinnys?

Also any decent jeans under a tenner would be great as I need a few pairs of them and seem to kill them fairly quickly.
    Nags Equestrian- Tack made to your requirements.
    Find us on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by palmerlover52 View Post
    Bay went bust, I believe!
    I know I used to buy literally ALL my jeans from there - the ONLY place that cater for my wide hips but chicken skinny legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    Well my last pair of jeans have a hole in the seam so really need to get some new ones now!

I don't want some with lots of stretch in them as they seem to die quicker that way, but actually want to be able to move in them.

Do Primark do other jeans than skinnys?

Also any decent jeans under a tenner would be great as I need a few pairs of them and seem to kill them fairly quickly.
    I think Primark do other styles too hun, but depends on the store - e.g. the one in Sutton is small and has nought but skinnies, but the one in Crawley is bigger and has some other styles too.

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyWurlyRach View Post
    I have two identical pairs but 5 takes the prize i think
    They're not all the same... I've got black, pale, stone-washed and dark