Thread: Kelsall Hill Horse Trials report, with VIDEOS this time!

Default Kelsall Hill Horse Trials report, with VIDEOS this time!

Another weekend, another lovely competition with my pony.

Started off a lovely sunny day so had nice weather for the dressage. He felt really good, a lot better than last two tests, much softer and even. Judge however was a little critical and gave us a 36.5, I was a little disappointed at the time but watching the test back, he definitely needs a little more lift and Oomph!

Showjumping was on grass this time and surrounded by flappy tents and stuff so had a bit of an argument getting him into the arena. Although clear, it didn't feel like a great round, however watching it back it looked a lot better than it felt!

The ground was great on the cross country and the course was pretty straight forward so took the opportunity to ride him a bit faster. He was super duper and we finished clear in the time.

We hung around for results as I was almost last to go in my section anyway, turned out we came 10th in a big section of 43 starters, so I'm absolutely thrilled with my little superstar.

Well done, great result!! You guys look like a really nice partnership, you must be really proud!

RIP Adam - 25th October 1990- 8th October 2012

Great results
    [URL="http://s86.photobucket.com/user/kissmesweet69/media/Kris%201_zps27izfsmy.png.html"][IMG]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k105/kissmesweet69/Kris%201_zps27izfsmy.png[/IMG][/URL]

He looks brilliant! I thought his show jumping round looked very nice! He looks really sane and sensible. Well done on the result.

great repot looks like fun!! Is that BE90??

If it looks and moves like a cob.. It's a warmblood!!

Thanks everyone, very proud of him!

Feeling a little more confident for our Novice in less than 3 weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by steff79 View Post
    great repot looks like fun!! Is that BE90??
    No BE100, but don't think the SJ was up to height. I had a blast!

Great pics! l love eventing pics they always look so meaty!

My friend was there on the Fri and Sun and came 13th and 17th - not bad for first time out after nothing last year

fantastic well done! I love Kelsall - the course is nicely flowing

Well done

Listen, smile, agree and then do whatever the hell you were going to do anyway.

Well done I thought his showjumping was superb, lovely even rhythm and loads of air - he's fab and your a lovely partnership - good luck for the rest of the season xx