Thread: Oooh excited!! Picking up my new truck tomorrow :)

Default Oooh excited!! Picking up my new truck tomorrow :)

It's taken me a while but I finally decided to sell my trailer and buy another truck (had one a couple of years ago).

Decision was made easier when a friend's mum's lorry came up for sale. Not a new truck by any means but it has been exceptionally well looked after and is in much better condition than any of the newer ones I have been to look at. If I didn't already know about it I would never have gone to view as it is wooden but thought it was worth a look.

Turned up with my daughter and our mechanic friend and I was really surprised that my ultra fussy 17 year old loved it on first sight It has got a real retro feel to it and is the most solidly built box I have ever seen. Perfect for horses as safe as houses and very clean and tidy. Has a very cute living wth everything we could need for a few nights away at a show. Our friend's mum that owns it cried when I said we wanted it as she loves her truck so much but she is forced to sell and she needs the cash

Anyhow picking her up tomorrow so will post some pics for you all to see. Looking forward to it as she is so easy to drive which after my old truck will be a welcome relief as it was a real pig!!!

Congratulations, I may be getting a 3.5tonne soon but it's nothing definite yet so don't want to jinx it ;-)

Yay Happy New Truck

Listen, smile, agree and then do whatever the hell you were going to do anyway.

Very exciting!!!
    Native pony addict!

how exciting!!

Yay! Pictures please!
    Fjords - the best pony in the world!