Thread: Grazing / DIY Livery Ilkeston Area Wanted

Default Grazing / DIY Livery Ilkeston Area Wanted

I am a very sensible long time horse owner with one quiet mare. I am looking for grazing with other horses near to my home in Ilkeston. Shelter preferable for winter months.

Not fussed about school but would be preferable to have an area to play / ride in and off road hacking would be nice too.

I am going to University in September and really do not want to sell my horse as she really is special to me and would love to keep her into old age.

It would be really lovely if I could find someone who is looking for a companion horse but doesn't want to buy another or has thier own private yard.

My horse is a 7 year old Appaloosa 14.2hh and is well behaved and respectful in the field. She hasn't done much as we are just taking our time together and studying natural horsemanship and classical riding methods.

I am 23 years old and have owned horses a long time. I left school and got a job at 16 so I could buy a horse! But now feel in need to further my education and am taking the decision to go to university so need my horse to be closer to home to save on fuel costs and time.

Please pass my advert on if you think you know anyone suitable or please get in touch if you think you could help me.

Many thanks in advance for your consideration.

Shame we are about 10 miles away
    Dont really know anywhere in that area though, hope you find somewhere

Thank you for thinking of me!