Thread: Fenland equestrian centre

Default Fenland equestrian centre

Hi guys I hope this is ok to post
    Fenland equestrian centre is a newly opened centre based in Wisbech Cambridgeshire. Funded through London 2012 Olympic legacy grant, our aim is encouraging people into the sport (and the wide variety it has to offer)
    we currently offer riding tuition, livery and arena hire. Our arena is 60m x 30m all weather fully floodlit with a separate 24m x24m lunge/warm up arena which is also an all weather surface.
    we hope to develop as a centre into a training yard that can offer a range of opportunities including BHS training and hopefully exams!
    This summer we hope to be busy and really get the equine population involved in what our centre has to offer.
    we are currently planning a range of clinics - showjumping, dressage, natural horsemanship and maybe even trec! Clinics will be available to suit a range of experiences and ages (horses and riders/handlers). Dates are not yet confirmed but we are getting close
    we are also planning an open day on 26 August with jumping, dressage, natural horsemanship demonstrations, a riding simulator(hopefully), chance to see our yard and horses, local trade stands, dog agility and much more - it's expected to be a family fun filled day nd is open to everyone!
    i really want to get the local and surrounding community involved, the centre has been 5years worth of planning and a long journey to completion with some pretty tough hurdles along the way!
    If you are interested in tuition, hiring our facilities, taking parts in clinics or if you have ideas at what you would like to see from the centre then please don't hesitate to contact me or the centre direct
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm not sure if you can post this either, but just wanted to say congratulations.
    I sometimes drive past there and have been watching the work coming on with interest. Place looks absolutely fab, well done!

Thankyou, its been one hell of a rollercoaster ride...thankfully now taking shape! Watch out for the new planters lol