Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cambridgeshire People...?

I think we as pretty much in the centre of everyone here. On another forum Im on we met up and went bowling, that went really well and we all had a great time. Could be an idea. I don't mind travelling a bit however if we head Cambridge way I will get lost and won't make it lol!!!

What about heading Ely way? That's reasonable easy to get to from most areas?
    Nice pub luch by the river?

Don't mind Ely I don't know it very well but not quite as easy as Cambridge to get lost in lol!

I could providing a job doesn't come up for summer (still deciding and haven't heard from the agency yet!)

Quote Originally Posted by lil_legs View Post
    Don't mind Ely I don't know it very well but not quite as easy as Cambridge to get lost in lol!
    Well I thought if it was as summer thing, there are some nice places by the river. It's just not as horrendously busy as Cambridge.
    I HATE driving through Cambridge!

Pub or bowling both sound good to me, i'm easily pleased! Pub by the river sounds nice, if we can find a sunny day!
    I don't know Ely too well but I've been once or twice and it was quite easy to find parking from what I remember.

Everytime I have been taken to Cambridge I've been taken a different way round it lol!!

Rokx we can go together and pull Holly along, at least if we get lost then we can get lost together and have a mini meet until the others find us lmao!!

I'm not really classed as Cambridgeshire I'm more Essex but can I come?? I can get to Ely, might get lost but can sat nav it lol.

Ely is nice, and so is St Ives.

I'm in Wisbech :-S lol! Meet up sounds great, I'm banned from driving but maybe I can hitch a ride with you em heehee?
    X