Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cambridgeshire People...?

Shame it's a bit too far at the moment for me (I'm near Colchester), I know exactly how you feel. The only down side to having horses at home and moving to a new area is that it's hard to find people locally!

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle pop View Post
    I'm in Wisbech :-S lol! Meet up sounds great, I'm banned from driving but maybe I can hitch a ride with you em heehee?
    X
    Of course you can!!

Just realised, writing banned from driving makes me sound like I've been naughty and had t taken away :-/ not at all...just not allowed lmao

So when would be best for everyone? I know the tricky bit is going to be finding a time when everyone is available!

Well I work 4 on 4 off, so I am fairly flexible. Weekends are a bit harder to do as when I'm not working them I have a lot to fit into them, however they aren't impossible. So provided its not a day I'm working I'm good lol!!

OK well as noone else has said what dates they can do...! A weekend would be better for me, and I guess most people probably work full time, so is there a weekend day this month that would be good for you lil_legs? I can't do the weekend of 13th July but I think otherwise I am pretty much free otherwise, so far!

Just looking at my diary and no lol! I'm off work for the next 2 weekends which is great but they are all fully booked! The 21st is a possibility if I smile sweetly at the man, this weekend is my birthday weekend and we are busy Saturday at the yard and then Sunday hopefully will be in Hunstanton.

The following weekend I think the man wanted to go somewhere, then the 21st is the only day I'm off on the following weekend so will check with the man and make sure he hasn't anything planned. I know his aunt is moving at some point round there so may be the day we are meant to be helping her.

August, I'm having a little field party and we are all going to Equifest on the Saturday, we could make a mini meet there if you don't mind a few non TOrs but equally as horsey people.

I will pm you about the Saturday evening too if you're interested in that because you're more than welcome to come and join us at the yard in the evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiz05 View Post
    i am on a private yard myself and feel isolated so would be so nice to have a meet up! I am in Huntingdon where is everyone else?
    You are always welcome to come visit Paddy and I

I am up for it

R.I.P Mickey - 1996 - 31st May 2012

I'm moving up towards Rutland soon, although earliest that will be is mid-late August, but possibly September/October time depending on when my OH's posting actually is (still waiting to find out) so whilst I'm definitely up for a meet-up I might not be able to make earlier dates in Summer. Will be up that way at some point between the end of July/end of August though as boyfriend's summer leave and he'll be visiting his parents etc. so if it coincides with a time when I'm up that way with him anyway then I'd def be up for it!
    Let the bass cannon kick it!

Maybe we should push it back to August/September then?