Thread: Ifor Williams 511 diagonal?

Default Ifor Williams 511 diagonal?

Doing a bit of google searching and came across an Ifor Williams 511 trailer with a diagonal partition, after a bit more gogle searching it seems this is being offered as an option now, mostly in Europe.

Anyone tried one of these trailers, or had their 510/511 trailer converted to diagonal loading? How did your horses travel in it?
    Nags Equestrian- Tack made to your requirements.
    Find us on Facebook!

Find us on Facebook!

I haven't seen one in the flesh but I'd be interested to see one, hoping to buy a trailer in the next year or so

Bit confusing.... Is it basically odd shaped herringbone?

The partition doesn't look good enough to me. I'd look at a 'proper' herringbone trailer like this
    http://chevalhorsetrailers.co.uk/cheval-4004 (they do a two horse one it just doesn't have pics of the partitions with it).

Not that I know a lot about trailers but I do know what I like regards to boxes/partitions and the like.

Oh how I miss you, my symphony, played the song that carried you out.

I already have an Ifor Williams trailer, but my youngster doesn't see to like the partition, so I am looking for alternatives. The partition style seems fairly common in European trailers (off the top of my head Fautrus use this style partition), but if I were to convert my trailer I would probably use a full partition.
    Find us on Facebook!