Thread: 15hh horses and adjustable breast bars??

Default 15hh horses and adjustable breast bars??

Have recently replaced 505 with a new 506 with the adjustable breast/breach bars.

neither height really seems to be right for smurf the lower 'pony' height just seems really low...he travels very well but I dunno how comfortable I am knowing he'd really only need a bunny hop to get his legs over...

The higher setting just seems awfully high...he can't reach his hay at the front of the trailer and the bar is on his neck rather than his chest iykwim...

interested to know what setting anyone else with a awkward hight horse uses...maybe I'm overthinking this??
    Size 34" Shires Huntingdon Green Tweed Show Jacket for sale as too big. Only worn twice, immaculate condition. Cost 89.99, make me an offer

#bump#

Anyone any ideas...would you rather it was set too high or too low??? I wonder if ifor can reset them so I have a 'middle' setting?!
    Size 34" Shires Huntingdon Green Tweed Show Jacket for sale as too big. Only worn twice, immaculate condition. Cost 89.99, make me an offer

I'd say you could unscrew and reset them... I do often wish mine were a bit higher... (I use the lower setting)

And if you are going to the trouble (of removing and resetting them) Take a look at this - saw it on a renovation thread...

These were bought to screw them in, they can be twisted off from the outside, incase of an emergency.

Fab idea, every box should have them. The are called eyebolts according to the thread.