Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luther

I want to give it a go at some point soon, I am a bit of a wimp though and my friend warned me my nerves wouldn't cope!

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio's filly! View Post
    Won't say too much as bubbles won't have seen it yet but the one with the creepy guy under the bed and in the wardrobe was horrible!!!!
    Watched this episode last night finally! My god it was freaky!!

And then at 3.30am I hear this really loud banging downstairs, I swear I almost wet myself with fear!! OH went downstairs and luckily it wasn't a scary man but one of the cats accidentally locked in the dining room :haha:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ♥Locki ♥ My love for you is everlasting ♥

This episode made me grateful for the junk I keep under the bed! I shall know if there is a weirdo there as he'll have had to scatter my rubbish around the room to fit under the bed!

Quote Originally Posted by tasha View Post
    This episode made me grateful for the junk I keep under the bed! I shall know if there is a weirdo there as he'll have had to scatter my rubbish around the room to fit under the bed!
    Haha mines the same! Also my wardrobe, he'd have no hope getting in there, its too full!
    ♥Locki ♥ My love for you is everlasting ♥

About a week after watching that one OH had left the wardrobe door open amd I came up at night to get changed and had to reach with a coat hanger and poke to check there was nothing there!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I can't believe I still haven't caught any of this - it sounds right up my street! May have to invest in the DVDs... Plus, well, Idris Elba