Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hattie & TiffanyR and Black Pony & Sunshine go XC schooling.

What brill pictures! Hattie definitely looked to jump around/look after you with that fall!

They're all looking great ... even the falling pic look in erm "good spirits"

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyR View Post
    It was such great fun, really enjoyed it! Hattie was super, well up for it & overjumping EVERYTHING!
    Must admit I was a little nervous to start with as I really haven’t done much jumping at all, let alone going xc on a fairly green pony… but you know- that’s how I roll haha
    It didn’t take long for the nerves to disappear & start jumping some fairly sizable jumps mind, Hattie looked after me, we had a couple of refusals but no dirty stops or handbrake turns and to be honest the refusals were probably more my fault than hers – she was such a good pony!

I did fall off going down a steep step… we walked down them a couple of times to start with as Hattie was unsure (don’t think she’d ever done them before) & then attempted trot… erm that wasn’t the best idea! Hattie stumbled, I flew off & almost had Hattie on top of me!! EEEEK! Pippa’s dad got some cracking photo’s! But I got back on & re-did them at walk… then carried on with further jumpies Feeling a somewhat stiff & sore today mind!

Pippa & I swapped ponies for a bit too & Dido is just super, great for confidence building as she was just striding nicely up to the jumps & popping perfectly over them

I’m going to be looking into jumping lessons as I definitely need some improvement; I seem to have a good start position but seem to lose it mid-jump & landing… I think I get left behind & then when Hattie was stretching up & over the jumps I wasn’t allowing enough rein length so I ended up pulling her in the mouth… which I HATED!!! Strangely though I didn’t seem to do it with Dido?! Hmmm… weird!

It was a great day though & I learnt A LOT! Still a long way to go but I’m pleased with how the day went, jumping is my next ‘area’ to tackle!

Youve just reminded me I need to call them! Message me on FB, need an updated list of no go dates cause I know you're jetting off again soon!

Quote Originally Posted by palmerlover52 View Post
    Youve just reminded me I need to call them! Message me on FB, need an updated list of no go dates cause I know you're jetting off again soon!
    Tiff is just down the field playing with Tinks
    [SIGPIC][CENTER][/CENTER][/SIGPIC]

Relaxing

muddy pony

horrid drop, Hattie and tiff did too.

Ugh no, don't like that drop!

Quote Originally Posted by palmerlover52 View Post
    Ugh no, don't like that drop!
    Me neither which is why I wasn't taking pics when Tiff did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Clava View Post
    Me neither which is why I wasn't taking pics when Tiff did it.
    HAHA I didnt mind it actually! Wasn't as bad as the one I fell down!
    Can't believe you didnt get a piccy tho- tut tut