Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another of our "firsts" - with a few PICS

Fantastic news on your first 100! (PS, I got told when I entered an open last year not to worry about it being an open class as generally the horses with points wouldn't be competing at 100 level if there wasn't a reason for it )

I had a fence down too so don't worry! The SJ was definitely upto height but I was glad of that as I feel I need to push myself. I was disappointed with the XC, I found it a bit easy there was nothing majorly challenging, I felt as if I'd missed a fence out it all passed by so quickly!

I love your reports with all the pics of the jumps, they're always so detailed! Well done for moving up!
    Equine and pet photographer, Manchester
    Personalised Hoodies available on the website
    www.lizzymint.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by NatandShell View Post
    Fantastic news on your first 100! (PS, I got told when I entered an open last year not to worry about it being an open class as generally the horses with points wouldn't be competing at 100 level if there wasn't a reason for it )
    I agree, unless it's a new combination, or horse has had time off etc...

Quote Originally Posted by NatandShell View Post
    I had a fence down too so don't worry! The SJ was definitely upto height but I was glad of that as I feel I need to push myself. I was disappointed with the XC, I found it a bit easy there was nothing majorly challenging, I felt as if I'd missed a fence out it all passed by so quickly!
    I really like the SJ and it didn't intimidate me really. I guess that's why they always say Richmond's a starters course.... It's aimed at people like me, stepping up, not those that have already done more really.

wooooah they are some big fences in there!!

Looking good

R.I.P Mickey - 1996 - 31st May 2012