View Poll Results: Who should organise SS 2013?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • gillianclaude

28 66.67%
  • madlady

15 35.71%
  • Wonderbolt

10 23.81%
  • -Lucy-

15 35.71%
  • stephiibean

14 33.33%
  • Blazing-Inferno

13 30.95%
  • Taylor

13 30.95%
  • Cinnabar

24 57.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa 2013- pick our organisers!

Voted, I voted 2 people :-)

R.I.P Mickey - 1996 - 31st May 2012

It's on for 5 days I thinkk, I wanted to give everyone a chance but not too long! Felt like we should know by the weekend
    I know how you all feel if you can't pick do a Soot and pick names out a hat! That's why I made it anonymous and multi choice as felt that was the only way to do it without it being a)unfair b)a popularity contest and c)just plain mean

ETA: Just looked and it says it closes at 23:05 on Sunday. So if there is a clear winner, are the above lot happy to do it by themselves or do we want a top 2?
    Last edited by Toby-Toes; 18-09-2013 at 16:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby-Toes View Post
    It's on for 5 days I thinkk, I wanted to give everyone a chance but not too long! Felt like we should know by the weekend
    I know how you all feel if you can't pick do a Soot and pick names out a hat! That's why I made it anonymous and multi choice as felt that was the only way to do it without it being a)unfair b)a popularity contest and c)just plain mean

ETA: Just looked and it says it closes at 23:05 on Sunday. So if there is a clear winner, are the above lot happy to do it by themselves or do we want a top 2?
    I think top two will be best, but perhaps message top person first and ask if they want to go it alone or not

Good plan will do that

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    It's like waiting to be picked for a sports team at school
    I was always picked dead last

I picked 2 as 2 heads are better then 1 but I think 3 would be overkill... I don't really think its useful for people to pick all of them, come on folks be decisive or otherwise it will be even

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

Quote Originally Posted by Minstrel View Post
    I picked 2 as 2 heads are better then 1 but I think 3 would be overkill... I don't really think its useful for people to pick all of them, come on folks be decisive or otherwise it will be even
    , HR and Loopy seemed to do really well doing it together last year so I think 2 is good but yeah 3 is too many! And yeah, don't worry guys nobody is going to know who you voted for .
    In case anyone is worried about how the polls work I can't see either, despite creating the thread.
    Last edited by Toby-Toes; 18-09-2013 at 19:41.

I personally agree that two would be better, but three perhaps too many

I think two, too Its clearly not going to be me I'll just take part instead

Never know, could all change by Sunday!