Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: SS 2013 list of participants

I'm not too sure why you'd want to post this either TBT, could easily have been kept private. And does it matter whether it's this years organisers or last that say?

I think if you wanted to participate again you should of stuck by the rules and put effort in last year, it hardly takes any time to wrap a xmas present properly. Bit daft posting on the thread when your clearly in the wrong..

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

I don't see how else it could work tbh. Loopy and I organized last year - we have nothing to do with this year, so we can't ban anyone from participating! All we can do is recommend that someone doesn't take part if they caused trouble last year. That's what we've done. We couldn't do it before now because we didn't know who the organizers were going to be, and we certainly didn't want to publicly name and shame because we've never done that on the forum!
    Secret Santa rules are simple. All the organizers ask is that people put some effort in and try and make sure that gifts are delivered before Christmas. It's really not that hard!

I also dont think having a rant here was going to solve anything TBT. Loopy and HR did a fab job last year, and the rules are pretty simple.

Last day today, get your names in if you'd like to take part! Names thread will be posted Tues/Wed for confirmation

Sleep tight my darling boy, 06/05/1997 - 29/03/2016

Last bump...

Sleep tight my darling boy, 06/05/1997 - 29/03/2016

I no longer want to take part, sorry