Thread: Secret Santa Rules 2013

Default Secret Santa Rules 2013

Hi guys

Can all those wishing to take part please make sure your names are on the thread (below) by 14th October, over the 15th & 16th we will post a list of all names so that they can be checked. We will get the questionnaires out and then allocate SS by the end of October.

http://www.trotonline.co.uk/forum/sh...f-participants

All presents are to be sent recorded delivery, the latest sending dates are 18th/20th December, but if everyone aims to have their presents sent off by the 15th December, then we have a good chance of everyone hopefully getting their presents by Christmas. If you are not willing to post overseas and live in the UK then please let us know.

Price guideline/limit 15 - you can spend more if you wish.

Members must have at least 200 posts to participate. (Same as 2011/12)

If you think that there are any members who should not be allowed to take part for valid reasons (bad SS or swaps) please PM Cinnabar or gillianclaude by 14th October.

Think that's everything for now. Roll on Christmas

Sleep tight my darling boy, 06/05/1997 - 29/03/2016

Exciting, i do love christmas!!

Woo hoo exciting.

Eeeee so exciting!
    As an unemployed student if I could not send overseas that would be marvellous!

Would rather not post overseas otherwise I'd have to make it a very small pressie due to (very) limited funds

damn maybe next year

I'd rather not post overseas too please.

Being a skint student, I'd also rather not post overseas - I'm stretching budget enough for the SS + normal P&P
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Snip/sig.png[/IMG]

[COLOR=Magenta]A [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]horse [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]gallops [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]with [/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]his [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]lungs,[/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]perseveres [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]his [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]heart,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]and [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]wins [/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]his [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]character.[/COLOR]