Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aske International CIC* Report

Thankyou everyone for your lovely comments, It really means a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by StormyJ View Post
    You've done so well with him, he looks super. Dressage looks SO much better as well, and you can really see what a big horse he is in that video! Are you aiming for a CCI next year?
    Thanks! Dressage felt heaps better, he's carrying himself a lot more correctly but will take more time for him to get stronger over his back as he does get muscle tired very quickly working like that! I'd love to do a CCI although haven't worked out when or where yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    EEEE I've been waiting for this!

Well done! Agree with Storm dressage is looking much better, ..... Top and tails looks fantastic.

Less about being in the warm up with CP....more about being in the presence the horse she was on (and won on) BEAVIS..... that little horse is seriously amazing, I've been pondering the logistics of swapping basil for him, think she'd notice tho .... humph!

So where will be your first I next year I vote Houghton for a CCI .... (cos its near moi!.... also it is nice!)
    It was a beautiful horse, proper machine!! Is it full TB? I saw it on part of the XC and it was just eating up the ground as if it was nothing! Haven't worked out next seasons plan yet, but Houghton is a definite possibility! Is it June usually? Would love to do Chatsworth too as missed out this year.

You both look fantastic!

Nottingham (Uni)/Llandrindod Wells (Home)

Quote Originally Posted by beating_hooves View Post
    Thankyou everyone for your lovely comments, It really means a lot!

Thanks! Dressage felt heaps better, he's carrying himself a lot more correctly but will take more time for him to get stronger over his back as he does get muscle tired very quickly working like that! I'd love to do a CCI although haven't worked out when or where yet!

It was a beautiful horse, proper machine!! Is it full TB? I saw it on part of the XC and it was just eating up the ground as if it was nothing! Haven't worked out next seasons plan yet, but Houghton is a definite possibility! Is it June usually? Would love to do Chatsworth too as missed out this year.
    Houghton is end of May IIRC and is a great event - especially after hours!
    Whenever you feel like giving up, think of all the people who would love to see you fail.

Wow well done
    Size 34" Shires Huntingdon Green Tweed Show Jacket for sale as too big. Only worn twice, immaculate condition. Cost 89.99, make me an offer

Cracking report, well done

Fantastic pics, well done to both of you! You should be very proud

Quote Originally Posted by beating_hooves View Post
    Should have been the pink pony (grey but looks pink ) he's 6 and by ramiro b, he is a machine... 38 points in his first season, he's off to Le Lion next for young horse champs (can you tell he's a fave of mine on the yard !)

Yes Houghton! Norm end of May

Oh how I miss you, my symphony, played the song that carried you out.

Quote Originally Posted by StormyJ View Post
    Houghton is end of May IIRC and is a great event - especially after hours!
    Haha, count me in then!

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    Should have been the pink pony (grey but looks pink ) he's 6 and by ramiro b, he is a machine... 38 points in his first season, he's off to Le Lion next for young horse champs (can you tell he's a fave of mine on the yard !)

Yes Houghton! Norm end of May
    Gosh! Must have been placed in almost every event then?

Yes.... basically! He was placed at his second I crazy!!

Oh how I miss you, my symphony, played the song that carried you out.