Thread: Breaking Bad (finale spoilers)

Default Breaking Bad (finale spoilers)

So I couldn't help myself. Can't post on Facebook as don't want to spoil anyone unsuspecting ...

Omg. Perfect ending. I felt this series (5) was the best alongside 1 & 2 ... so glad the show picked up after a little slump in the middle. And I am so so so so so so so so so so delighted that WW saved Jesse in the end

Emmy awards all round, I reckon! So much emotion. Perfect, perfect!

No one?

Lonesome Soot watching Breaking Bad, along with the rest of the world but apparently no one on TO !!

I watched about 30 minutes of the last episode... I haven't seen any of the other seasons though!

My one little gripe is that we didn't see enough of Jesse... after the death of Andrea etc ... just strangling Todd wasn't enough ... it just didn't feel like Jesse, getting away wasn't enough ... I wanted Todd to not be dead, and have them end up grappling for the dropped gun, and Jesse shooting him and after calling him a Biatch! Now that would have been perfection I guess I was kinda left with a 'what happens for Jesse now?' issue?

I found Skyler annoying so it irritates me that Walt wrapped up the family issues in a neat little bundle, and Jesse, who was dragged along for the ride, is left with nothing.

But on the whole, yeah, it was good.

I like to think Jesse knows where the rest of the money is

I think WW had JEsse brought out so he could be machine gunned down with the rest, and then when he realised what had happened to him, had a "moment" and made the decision to save him after all. Jesse is totally ruined, but I'm ok with that because he is free, has about $60million (in my mind!) and knows to get the **** Out! He has grown up now. Agree would have liked to see more of him though

I quite liked the family wrap-up ... do agree Skyler was irritating yet perhaps only in her rawness. I found her very believable and very real, and in the end she didn't turn against WW when she had every reason to. Amazing actress, I felt with her and I think I understood the character. Such a tragic character!

(Glad we saw Badger and SKinny Pete - I liked them, nice to know they're ok haha)