Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats wrong with this picture....

Default whats wrong with this picture....

Brand new trailer....been used less than 10 times

Size 34" Shires Huntingdon Green Tweed Show Jacket for sale as too big. Only worn twice, immaculate condition. Cost 89.99, make me an offer

Oh no! What happened!?
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
    [/URL].[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Oh no! What happened!?
    Absolutely nothing...it appears the bracket just came loose and fell off!!!!!! Noticed when we got back from Hunter trial. It's the ramp at the back. Thank God it was just the one rather than both...the ramp would have come down poor smurf was a bit fussy to go in after the Hunter trial which is unusual for him, it must have been loose and banging a bit behind him on the way there...
    Size 34" Shires Huntingdon Green Tweed Show Jacket for sale as too big. Only worn twice, immaculate condition. Cost 89.99, make me an offer

I thought it was the ramp. That it just fell off is even worse, I thought Smurf must have flipped out and damaged it, but it just falling off for no apparent reason is scary
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
    [/URL].[/CENTER]

Oh no!! You complaining to company?
    Native pony addict!

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    I thought it was the ramp. That it just fell off is even worse, I thought Smurf must have flipped out and damaged it, but it just falling off for no apparent reason is scary
    VERY scary! Smurf travels like an angel, never kicks or bangs or anything so it's just fallen off of its own accord...pretty shocked tbh...as well as paranoid now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Oh no!! You complaining to company?
    It's going back to ifor dealer tomorrow to be replaced and for the rest to be checked THOROUGHLY! Dad said he'd fit it if I picked up the part but I want them to see it and check the rest!

Damn right! I'd be furious!

We brought a brand new Ifor 511 when they first came out and it went back several times as we weren't happy with it, it's pretty poor for such a big company.

I'd never buy one of the new ifor williams trailers I've had my 505 hunterr eight years now and it's even had a stable block roof land on it and it's solid as a rock, gets a maintenance check done by my local mechanic yearly and hasn't needed anything but brakes, tyres and bulbs in all that time

Listen, smile, agree and then do whatever the hell you were going to do anyway.