Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: whats wrong with this picture....

About 8 years a go i loaded Jack in my friends brand new Ifor, he decided he wanted to come out and reversed at speed before the ramp was up and snapped the metal fixing off the bar at the back and got out!
    Native pony addict!

I'd send a letter to their head office with a photo as well, just so that they've got the information if the same thing has happened to anyone else. It's lucky that Smurf is okay and the whole ramp didn't come down but if it's an assembly flaw, it might not just be yours that has had a problem.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/Gothic_Sez/Signatures/Signature01.png[/IMG]
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Sienna"]He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger...he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him
    *Salsa* 19th April 1998 - 7th July 2013[/COLOR][/FONT]
    Forever Loved and Never Forgotten

[/CENTER]

That's scary, thank goodness the other side didn't go!

My old YO bought a new Ifor Wiliams trailer a couple of years back, used it for the first time and the bits holding the side panels in came loose so the panels starting coming out with gaps between them and the metal! I think she took hers back a couple more times after that too for other things. Not good for a brand new trailer!

those new ifors are very shabby quality imo, complain like hell!

It's hugely irritating as we traded in a perfectly fine ifor trailer for this one (albeit 18yo)

I know there have been complaints about them, but so many people have them and I know just as many who haven't had problems as have, so I'm crossing everything this will be the only problem with it.

Ifor are the only ones who have a local dealer to us too...

Sez I've emailed head office after I saw your post..no response yet though!!!
    Size 34" Shires Huntingdon Green Tweed Show Jacket for sale as too big. Only worn twice, immaculate condition. Cost 89.99, make me an offer

It's hugely irritating as we traded in a perfectly fine ifor trailer for this one (albeit 18yo)

I know there have been complaints about them, but so many people have them and I know just as many who haven't had problems as have, so I'm crossing everything this will be the only problem with it.

Ifor are the only ones who have a local dealer to us too...

Sez I've emailed head office after I saw your post..no response yet though!!!
    Size 34" Shires Huntingdon Green Tweed Show Jacket for sale as too big. Only worn twice, immaculate condition. Cost 89.99, make me an offer

I've just seen this, how scary!

Hope you get it sorted quickly and no more problems