Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Old member returned!

Rubic says thanks everyone

Aww no that's so sad. Rubic is gorgeous she reminds me of my first horse Boo

Welcome back x

Didn't know you before but welcome Back! Sorry to hear about Rubic she is GORGEOUS!!!!

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk
    [URL="http://s86.photobucket.com/user/kissmesweet69/media/Kris%201_zps27izfsmy.png.html"][IMG]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k105/kissmesweet69/Kris%201_zps27izfsmy.png[/IMG][/URL]

Welcome back

Welcome back
    Native pony addict!

Welcome back

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

Welcome back!

Rubic is gorgeous as ever! Sorry to hear that she's been poorly and has had to retire but she will certainly make a beautiful field ornament when she's allowed out again.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/Gothic_Sez/Signatures/Signature01.png[/IMG]
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Sienna"]He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger...he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him
    *Salsa* 19th April 1998 - 7th July 2013[/COLOR][/FONT]
    Forever Loved and Never Forgotten

[/CENTER]

Well since I posted this Rubic has gone from strength to strength and after my vet saying that was it and I should maybe consider putting her to sleep she has been galloping around the field with her friends and not looking lame in the slightest. Even trotting on a hard surface doesn't seem to be an issue for her. I'm a little more hopeful that we might be "happy" hackers (was never our strong point unless going a gallop but I'm sure we can work on it) and maybe, just maybe, if she can cope with the hacking then a little bit of riding club dressage every now and again. She absolutely loved jumping but I'm just not sure I could bring myself to jump her ever again no matter how well she appears to have healed. Ligaments take 12-18months to heal so we are 4 1/2 months along that long road! I will see where we are come vaccination time next year and get the vet to reassess her.

Welcome back

R.I.P Mickey - 1996 - 31st May 2012