Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa 2013 Participants - Likes & Dislikes

Default Secret Santa 2013 Participants - Likes & Dislikes

For any extras you would like to add!

to all those that gave little detail in their PM's

Sleep tight my darling boy, 06/05/1997 - 29/03/2016

I'm quite easy ozey to be honest! I gave very little detail in mine. I like anything really. Love bubble bath but its pointless as I dont have a bath at the moment . I'm just one of these people greatfull to get anything (especially socks)
    Wanted: lead rein/ first ridden pony wanted for two boys. Age and looks unimportant long term family home offered. Long loan preferred pm me dets

Dislikes : Anything remotely girly, pink, glittery etc etc. Not a fan of chocolate, sweets etc.

Likes : Eventing, hunting, warm things (i live in head bands in the winter!), photos of my pony, and pretty much anything relating to him!

I think my PM was quite detailed, if I think of anything else I will comment!

My PM was detailed, I'm not sure I can physically add more in.

oh I love Bryn Parry stuff - the horsey stuff. I have the cheese board and placemats in the eventer style.
    and Milton and manor pony stuff.
    Last edited by ponylover88; 19-10-2013 at 20:43.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Snip/sig.png[/IMG]

[COLOR=Magenta]A [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]horse [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]gallops [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]with [/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]his [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]lungs,[/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]perseveres [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]his [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]heart,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]and [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]wins [/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]his [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]character.[/COLOR]

Mine wasn't, I'll be grateful for whatever I get. I don't particularly need anything, but it's nice when you can tell someone's put thought into your gift.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

I'm pretty easy to please too.

I would be grateful for just about anything especially if it's for my ponies (particularly the little grey one ), photos/personalized stuff to do with the horses is always a winner.
    Anything dressage or side saddle related is great. Matchy is always good (both for me and the pony)

Theres not much I dislike tbh, i put a few things so providing you avoid them things it should be ok.

My pm was pretty detailed...and very similar to cinnabars list above...handy if we got each other
    Size 34" Shires Huntingdon Green Tweed Show Jacket for sale as too big. Only worn twice, immaculate condition. Cost 89.99, make me an offer

Quote Originally Posted by stephiibean View Post
    I'm pretty easy to please too.

I would be grateful for just about anything especially if it's for my ponies (particularly the little grey one ), photos/personalized stuff to do with the horses is always a winner.
    Anything dressage or side saddle related is great. Matchy is always good (both for me and the pony)

Theres not much I dislike tbh, i put a few things so providing you avoid them things it should be ok.
    Same here love a bit of matchy or schooling bandages or anything with stars on or personalised
    Whoever gets me please don't stress as I will appreciate anything, it's going to be a lean Xmas in our house this year so any present will be great

Okay I was horribly vague in my message because I was rushing so I'll post here.

Likes: Saddlecloths, personalised stuff, schooling bandages, chocolate. On a non-horsey note I love dogs and chickens too

Dislikes: I don't eat gelatine so please bear that in mind if buying sweets. Nothing overly blingy. And as I said in my message Boo has a leather headcollar already.

But honestly I'm really easy-going and have always been totally chuffed with my gifts! I'm moving to Bristol full time soon and will be a bit out of the horsey loop as Boo will obviously be staying with my mum so I'd also appreciate things that I can still have while in Bristol

Smile because it happened.
    Jimmy 2003-2011