Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa 2013 Participants - Likes & Dislikes

Phil & I love orange, blue, headcollars, saddlecloths, personalised things etc

No pink/bling/girly things

For those who are super stealthy, we may need things to match our new orange saddlecloth

Quite liking the idea of a lovely gold dressage 'blingy' browband in cob/black for Midas
    gold is his colour to compliment his name
    im very very into pictures/keepsakes round my house...pictures of the horses and animals everywhere an you can never have too many

Start radiotherapy soon and been informed some hair will go...I love brightly coloured bobble hats, scarfs and snoods ))

i don't dislike chocolate/sweets but do get too much of them when trying to loose weight so would prefer to avoid them.

Default Secret Santa 2013 Participants - Likes & Dislikes

Thinking back on my questionnaire, i said Cob & Full size stuffs.
    In reality Alfie & Jack have cob sized stuff coming out of their ears poor full size Gary has barely a thing to his name
    Native pony addict!

Been thinking about my questionnaire too:

I didn't really put too much in from a horsey perspective mainly because me and J have had such a bum year so far, we are not out riding, let alone competing but I have started kitting him out in nice blue things (amigo Atlantic blue is the kind of colour), rugs, headcollars, brushes etc. I don't have any numnahs or saddleclothes for him likewise bandages (but I do have boots). He also doesn't have any travel boots (although is quite happy to travel without).

He does have 4 white socks/stockings if that helps people with ideas

His bridle/saddle is black and bridle is full size, his current browband is a bit tight (measured at 16" so could do with 17" really)

Ooo flicking through magazines..... hat bag, long boot bag or bridle bag would be much appreciated (I've got a saddle bag)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by diamondgem; 01-11-2013 at 13:08. Reason: added to

Just to add I am having a XC photoshoot on the 11th so if my SS was thinking of doing anything with photos may be worth waiting until I post lots of pretty photos of me and my pony

My questionnaire wasn't great! So...
    Love purple, love thelwell. Love socks hat & gloves.

Grooming kits a bit manky,

But honestly I'm greatful with whatever I get
    Wanted: lead rein/ first ridden pony wanted for two boys. Age and looks unimportant long term family home offered. Long loan preferred pm me dets

Copied from last years thread with some bits added!

I think i put a fair bit on my form. My only real dislikes are nuts as i'm allergic to them, liquorice, turkish delight, liqueor chocolates and pink stuff for the horses! Oh - and not a dislike as such but any horsey magazine subscriptions as i already subscribe to Horse, Your Horse, Horse and Rider and Horse and Hound! Make-up - i love it but have sensitive skin so only use Dior or Chanel which is fairly pricey! Same with bath stuff, i like it but a lot of it can flair up my eczema.

Turquoise or Teal on its own or with brown
    Newmarket - any of the colours as between them would suit Raz or Fab!
    Saddlepads and numnahs - i LOVE them. And OH can't go mad if i haven't bought it myself right?!
    Gloves, socks, warm things - i feel the cold really badly having Reynaulds Syndrome!
    Marzipan fruits, amaretti biscuits, chocolate, tablet (basically pure sugar but so nice!), Macaroon bars but not readily available in England
    nice goat hair body brushes
    Horse boots - Fabs an XL overreach, L/XL normal boots. Raz F/S
    All the horses are greedy so not particularly fussy about treats as they like pretty much anything! Although gingerbread is Fabs favourite!
    HKM, HV Polo stuff
    wine, baileys, vodka, cava - like most alcohol!
    The head band earwarmers i really like for winter
    I like matchy matchy stuff and also a fan of sparkly things - although tasteful sparkle!
    My pens/pencils for work are a bit sparce!
    I like little personalised things like pens etc but don't like personalised stuff for me or the horses like hoodies/numnahs

I'm fairly easy to buy for really as i like most things and its generally my only proper 'surprise' present at xmas where i genuinely don't know what it is!

Imagine if I got you FF, all the tablet/fudge/macaroon bars you could ask for, you get them everywhere up here!

Sleep tight my darling boy, 06/05/1997 - 29/03/2016

Quote Originally Posted by gillianclaude View Post
    Imagine if I got you FF, all the tablet/fudge/macaroon bars you could ask for, you get them everywhere up here!
    i know - i seriously would be happy with a SS just of tablet! (and square sausgae but might go off in the post! )
    Recent trip up to family reminded me how much i love them!!!! My Mum has friends in Kenmore who she had send us a hamper one xmas filled with cakes, tablet, petit fours etc, was delicious!

Haha, I could easily send some down for you if you ever wanted! Don't know if you've ever tried it but Orkney tablet and fudge is AMAZING! Haha, so OT so will stop now

Sleep tight my darling boy, 06/05/1997 - 29/03/2016