Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Secret Santa 2013 Participants - Likes & Dislikes

Had a look back at last year and added a wee bit more! Will post pictures on the other thread asap!

Dislikes : The colour blue for horse! Marshmallow, fluffy socks, body shop, dark chocolate, ear warmers, glitter, make up or cosmetics (allergic to EVERYTHING), nicknacks and anything that doesnt have a purpose and mugs.

Likes: WHITE AND MILK CHOCOLATE!!!! Joules, gloves for warmth (size L)(not particularly riding), sentimental things, colour pink for me, anything to keep me cosy at yard, baking cakes and photos.

I'm struggling with deciding what to buy for my ss so thought I'd add a little more to my list to hopefully help mine out!! (Here's hoping mine takes the hint and updates on here too )

Dislikes: most food stuff except white choc! Pink (for me or horse!)

Likes: being warm! Headbands, hats, neck warmers! Black, navy, charcoal grey, leopard print!

xl o/r boots in bright colours! Saddlecloths not numnahs. Anything for horse in burgundy or dark green!

Stuff I always lose- Brushes, leadropes, haynets, hairnets (dark brown/black)

Personalised stuff...lots of pics on fb friend request me if you like-I promise not to pester you asking if you're my secret santa

Makeup, smellies, nail varnish, cherry brandy

Oh and smurf likes treats and never gets any from me

Eta. If my SS is super organised and has already bought me something dont panic i am easy going and like most stuff
    Last edited by Taylor; 04-11-2013 at 21:45.

I think mine was fairly detailed.

Horsewise he could quite do with a new headcollar and leadrope - he gets rubbed quite easily though so needs to be padded/soft material.
    I also think he'd look good in a fancy browband.

I love pictures and personalised things

I did write on here with more likes and dislikes before but it must of got deleted when the forum broke, sorry to my SS!!

Likes - I'm honestly so easy to please! I love cosy things. Once I get cold, I'm then cold alllll day long and that's no fun! Things like headbands, hats, neck warmers, gloves.. Sentimental things, if you can find decent pictures of Claude (more than welcome to add me on FB, I don't bite ) Claude loves treats of any shape or flavour!

Dislikes - girly sparkly pink stuff, dark chocolate, nuts, turkish delight, smelly stuff, headcollars (only because I've got 3 for one horse already ), bling.. Can't think of much else!

Sleep tight my darling boy, 06/05/1997 - 29/03/2016

Im sorry I havent posted yet, but Im very easy to please!

Likes: I really like matchy stuff like bandages, or bling things for the horses are nice too. Anything thats not pink for the horses is good, i like for them to get things. Also love anything to keep me warm, socks, gloves etc.

Dislikes: just make up or girly things really.

I'm rubbish at these threads...I never know what is relevant, so I'll just list things I like and hopefully some of it will be useful to my SS

Winter woollies (gloves, hats, scarves, socks etc etc)
    I love pink (the brighter the better) for Lou
    I also quite like pink for me
    I like personalized items, photo frames, milk chocolate, snuggly jumpers...and I'm quite a practical person so I like things I can use, especially if they're for Lou
    I love folk music, if that's any help, and am really interested in myths and legends (mainly British and Irish, and Greek and Roman). I'm obsessed with The Walking Dead (best present I ever got was a poster that said "Keep Calm and Hide Behind Daryl Dixon" ). I can't think of anything else - I'm quite easily pleased I think

There isn't a lot I dislike, but I hate coconut, coffee and cream and I'm not a fan of dark chocolate unless it has mint in it.

The only important thing is that I've recently had to retire Lou so please don't buy us anything for riding (like a saddlecloth or something) as we will get zero use out of it. Lou's only activities now are being cuddled, looking pretty and eating, all of which she is very good at.

Also, totally OT and nothing to do with anything...I will have owned her for 12 years on Friday

My ss may have already got sorted, if not.
    I actually love headcollars and leadropes and would love more

If my SS is struggling I like blingy dog collars in baby blue and my dog has a 27cm neck. Also lots of pics on my FB page.

I can't remember what I put on my questionnaire so I have dug out last year's likes/dislikes post and slightly edited! Honestly, I'll be happy with pretty much anything

I love baths, so smellies (particularly stuff from little companies that do hand-made soaps and bath bombs) are brill I also like doing crafty stuff, painting, knitting, making cloth dolls and stuff like that, so random hobby bits would also be fun.

Horsey things I always think I need are leadropes (I'm a touch obsessed with leadropes ), cosy socks or any personalised horsey stuff.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/Gothic_Sez/Signatures/Signature01.png[/IMG]
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Sienna"]He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger...he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him
    *Salsa* 19th April 1998 - 7th July 2013[/COLOR][/FONT]
    Forever Loved and Never Forgotten

[/CENTER]