Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How's everyone getting on with buying for SS?

I've got a few ideas floating around but haven't bought anything yet. I will probably have to get my backside in gear to think of something to make as I've handmade something for the last few years and will feel bad if I don't put a bit of effort in!
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/Gothic_Sez/Signatures/Signature01.png[/IMG]
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Sienna"]He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger...he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him
    *Salsa* 19th April 1998 - 7th July 2013[/COLOR][/FONT]
    Forever Loved and Never Forgotten

[/CENTER]

Mines all brought now, just gotta wait for it all to turn up and then get it wrapped, apologise now to my SS as my wrapping is dire, and then shipped off.....exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by bexnstar View Post
    apologise now to my SS as my wrapping is dire, and then shipped off.....exciting.
    My wrapping can be hideous. It depends how bad my hands are and how many I wrap on that day. I do try my best though.

I don't have any excuse, I'm just rubbish at it lol. Normally get my husband to do it.

My wrapping sucks I also have no excuse. I'm fine if it is a normal shape but anything irregular or just plain weird shaped and it looks like a 5yo wrapped it

I haven't bought anything yet, I shall wait 'til Your Horse Live as there should be something there. I am also hoping to try and make something too.

I've picked up part of it this morning and have ideas about the rest.

Picked up some of mine today

I think I know what I'm getting, lots of little things I think!

Dire! I m overthinking things again and now have convinced myself that my SS Will not like anything!

Also can you recommend any fb pages or similar that I can look at for unusual gifts? Asked mum to bring the trade catalogues home so I can browse for ideas (she owns a tackshop)
    Wanted: lead rein/ first ridden pony wanted for two boys. Age and looks unimportant long term family home offered. Long loan preferred pm me dets