Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 5'5'' Waterford desperately needed!

Quote Originally Posted by MileAMinute View Post
    The joys of the written word, always open to interpretation! Honestly didn't mean anything by it

That pic is horrendous
    Not a bother.
    That was the loan pony of a girl on my FB. I was mortified.

I bet. It's horrifying to think of people in charge of such vulnerable animals that have no clue.

I bet. It's horrifying to think of people in charge of such vulnerable animals that have no clue.
    Yup. None of us know everything. It is a constant learning curve, but if I'm thinking of trying something new, I do a bit of research beforehand, so I know roughly what I'm doing. This goes for everything, not just horses. Sadly, not everyone does that.
    Anyway. Sorry for the derail!

Quote Originally Posted by alliersv View Post
    Yup. None of us know everything. It is a constant learning curve, but if I'm thinking of trying something new, I do a bit of research beforehand, so I know roughly what I'm doing. This goes for everything, not just horses. Sadly, not everyone does that.
    Anyway. Sorry for the derail!
    This is it. Too many people jump in blind with no idea. I'm of a similar mindframe to you, I'll always research everything, from a basic move like opening a bank account at a different bank, or trying a new feed/bit/rug for my pony.
    Haha it's ok, nothing like a good conversation on a bitterly cold Tues night!

This is it. Too many people jump in blind with no idea. I'm of a similar mindframe to you, I'll always research everything, from a basic move like opening a bank account at a different bank, or trying a new feed/bit/rug for my pony.
    Haha it's ok, nothing like a good conversation on a bitterly cold Tues night!
    It makes perfect sense to me. Rather than wasting time/ money by not looking into things properly.
    Anyway, on the subject of bitterly cold nights, my fire has just about died now, so I'm going to take myself off to bed.
    Good luck with the bit hunt!

There was someone at a jumping show once with an upside down pelham! I felt so sorry for the horse, the chain kept swinging up and smacking it in the mouth/teeth!

And in reply to the waterford question.
    Yep I was aware and even borrowed a 5.5" to see if he went okay in it and also to make sure it fitted

Waterford found this morning, but will bump this up for Stephiibean

I have Waterford D ring and Waterford hanging snaffle if you are both still looking?? Will measure them both tomorrow but Im fairly sure they are 5.5

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk
    [URL="http://s86.photobucket.com/user/kissmesweet69/media/Kris%201_zps27izfsmy.png.html"][IMG]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k105/kissmesweet69/Kris%201_zps27izfsmy.png[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by TurnBackTime View Post
    I have Waterford D ring and Waterford hanging snaffle if you are both still looking?? Will measure them both tomorrow but Im fairly sure they are 5.5

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk
    I need a loose ring, but thank you anyway.