Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Favourite Band/Singer ??? :D

Default What's Your Favourite Band/Singer ??? :D

I'm always interested in what kind of bands and music people like

My all time favourite band would be Nightwish !!! They are a Finnish Symphonic Power Metal band and they are amazing (their songs are in English btw haha) I love the new lead singer to Floor Jansen !!! I have liked them since I was like 8 haha now I'm 15 !!!This is a link to my one of my fave songs by them live !!!! :

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3brcfttchzA

I also love Imagine Dragons, Bring Me The Horizon and Thirty Seconds To Mars. I do quite like McFLY too I'm going to their McBusted tour as well yay !! Even though I'm not the biggest fan of James Bourne's voice haha !!!

Who are your favourite band/singer ???

Elvis

Green Day.

Joni Mitchell.
    [SIGPIC][CENTER][/CENTER][/SIGPIC]

I love Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, 30 Seconds to Mars, Mumford and Sons, My Chemical Romance, The Pretty Reckless and in general rock/alternative bands.
    I'm still hunting for tickets to McBusted as it sold out so quickly
    http://i55.tinypic.com/10dsdhd.jpg
    2001-2011
    Sleep tight Cloud, I miss you more than words can say

Fall Out Boy and 30 Seconds to Mars are my current faves - my all time greats at Aerosmith, Motley Crue, Faster Pussycat, LA Guns and Guns n Roses (80's hair metal chick)

I saw Fall Out Boy in Glasgow the other month, 30 Seconds to Mars played here on Tuesday night, they were amazing - going to see Fall out Boy again in March and will watch them at Download Festival next year which is my annual music event

Quote Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post
    Fall Out Boy and 30 Seconds to Mars are my current faves - my all time greats at Aerosmith, Motley Crue, Faster Pussycat, LA Guns and Guns n Roses (80's hair metal chick)

I saw Fall Out Boy in Glasgow the other month, 30 Seconds to Mars played here on Tuesday night, they were amazing - going to see Fall out Boy again in March and will watch them at Download Festival next year which is my annual music event
    Ooh I forgot to mention Fall Out Boy !! I love them too !!!

I saw FOB at Reading, I'm going to see them again in March too! I saw Panic! last night and I'm seeing 30 Seconds to Mars with You Me at Six supporting tomorrow- I am so excited!
    http://i55.tinypic.com/10dsdhd.jpg
    2001-2011
    Sleep tight Cloud, I miss you more than words can say

Also like My Chemical Romance, Muse, 30 Seconds To Mars. (Will come up with some more soon!)

HIM and MCR are my top two and have been for a very long time now. I have a mixed bag of favoured bands ranging from Pantera to Nerf Herder and Voltaire to Enya!
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/Gothic_Sez/Signatures/Signature01.png[/IMG]
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Sienna"]He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger...he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him
    *Salsa* 19th April 1998 - 7th July 2013[/COLOR][/FONT]
    Forever Loved and Never Forgotten

[/CENTER]