Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Favourite Band/Singer ??? :D

Quote Originally Posted by cloudandmatrix View Post
    I'm seeing 30 Seconds to Mars with You Me at Six supporting tomorrow- I am so excited!
    They are amazeballs

Oh dear I'm so going to lower the tone of musical interests here I love my cheesy pop and typical chart music!

I'm a big Beyonce fan. Halo is one of my favourite songs. And Jessie J, apart from Laserlight that is SO annoying.
    Also love various others such as Jason Derulo , David Guetta, Flo Rida, Pink, The Pussycat Dolls , Maybe some of Miley Cyrus' songs

(Also Call Me Maybe, If We Ever Meet Again, Club Can't Handle Me, Good Time, Jai Ho and Florida Gerogia Line's Cruise are all such feel good songs and I love them ).

Favourite band has to be Arctic Monkeys or Kings of Leon (still not listened to either of their new albums though )
    I love a good bit of One Direction too though!
    Have to say I would rather claw my eyes out than listen some of the bands listed on here, though a lot of my friends listen to that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby-Toes View Post
    (Also Call Me Maybe, If We Ever Meet Again, Club Can't Handle Me, Good Time, Jai Ho and Florida Gerogia Line's Cruise are all such feel good songs and I love them ).
    You should listen to the FGL version that doesn't have Nelly in it, much better!

I love James Blunt. There I've admitted it! Can't wait to go and see him in April!

Also I like Zac Brown Band, Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean, Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts, Keith Urban, Dierks Bentley and loads of others. This is my favourite station to listen to: http://tunein.com/radio/Jake-FM-933-s33542/

I still like a lot of pop music but was a huge fan of Five, Blue, Steps, and Take That when I was younger. I don't listen to it so much now though as I can't stand the DJs on Radio 1, Radio 2 play a lot of stuff I'm not interested in in between the songs that I am, and commercials on local radio do my head in!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jobi-Wan Kenobi View Post
    You should listen to the FGL version that doesn't have Nelly in it, much better!
    I like both versions listen to both of them, it's my favourite song at the mo!

My iTunes is made up mostly of The Doors, Fleetwood Mac, Thin Lizzy... that sort of thing. For more modern day stuff I like Bastille, Imagine Dragon, Alt-J etc etc.

Big fan of old cheese music and if I have to listen to the radio I will listen to Absolute 80s or 90s

My music taste is very eclectic. I love cheesy 90's stuff but generally tend to listen to either Queen or old school metal guitarists like Paul Gilbert and Steve Vai. I love 1D and I don't care what anyone says I love FOB BUT they are SO awful live I don't know how anyone could go see them!

I have a convertible, so in my car I have "cool" CDs for when the top is down and cheesy rubbish for when the roof is up

I like all sorts of different bands/singers. At the moment I'm loving Katy perry(!), Justin Timberlake (tickets to see him in march, eeek!!) and Avicii. Plus the usual classics from the 80's, queen, police, bon jovi. I love the Foo Fighters and they put on a fantastic live set

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really cannot narrow it down, my taste is so varying! Last night I was having a Youtube spree and went through Camille Saint-Saens, Beyoncé, Def Leppard, Andy Williams, Enya, Rihanna and Dexy's Midnight Runners in the space of an hour and a half - it would be easier to list the music I don't like! (I don't really listen to garage or death metal, aside from that most things go!) I was converted to 1D by my best friend who played it non-stop in her car for months until I was forced to admit that I liked it , OK it's hardly groundbreaking musical talent but it's catchy and fun! (I do also know and like Nightwish ! My sister is the big fan though, she went all the way to Helsinki to see them )

My favourite song is much easier to narrow down - The Day We Caught The Train by Ocean Colour Scene . It's more because of the pleasant memories associated with it, but I can play it any time of day in almost any mood and feel instantly lifted .
    Last edited by katieandtoby; 23-11-2013 at 17:06.

I have no 'edgy' sense of music - love most things in the charts! Anything dancey is my type of thing - Rudimental, Disclosure, Lorde, Avicii, Martin Garrix, Conor Maynard, Miley, Lily Allen, Ellie Goulding, One Republic, Arctic Monkeys, Chase and Status, Wilkinson etccc are all on my playlist atm. Also still love 30 Seconds to Mars, Muse, the Killers, Ed Sheeran and (lol) James Blunt! So I really listen to pretty much anything! Except anything screamy or too heave/headbangery I HATE.

RIP Adam - 25th October 1990- 8th October 2012