Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sherlock!

It was fab.... Now waiting for the next series. Hurry up!
    Wanted: lead rein/ first ridden pony wanted for two boys. Age and looks unimportant long term family home offered. Long loan preferred pm me dets

I kind of wished that they hadn't made it obvious at the end - they should've left the fuzzy picture and the voice and left it there, like they did with Sherlock falling off the building.

And respect for those that sussed out Mary!!
    Visit Mico

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
    I refuse to believe that Mary will remain in any way completely innocent of any villainy whatsoever. No way. Even if she isnt the main villain, I suspect some involvement or a suspicious past..

Im calling it now!
    Well done you! My husband said after the NYD episode "Hmmm... I think we need to keep an eye on that Mary" so he's a clever one too... lovely that Martin and his missus got to act together in such a great storyline too....

OK, I'm off sick from work and super bored so thought I'd try Sherlock again. I like it now And desperately trying not to read this thread to avoid the spoilers. I still think Benedict is ugly but his voice is veh sexy. Like Alan Rickman but less drawly.

Quote Originally Posted by palmerlover52 View Post
    ok, i'm off sick from work and super bored so thought i'd try sherlock again. I like it now and desperately trying not to read this thread to avoid the spoilers. I still think benedict is ugly but his voice is veh sexy. Like alan rickman but less drawly.
    we have a convert people!!
    Only when things do not interest one, can one give a really unbiased opinion; no doubt the reason why an unbiased opinion is absolutely valueless.

O
    M
    G

Caught Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by palmerlover52 View Post
    OK, I'm off sick from work and super bored so thought I'd try Sherlock again. I like it now And desperately trying not to read this thread to avoid the spoilers. I still think Benedict is ugly but his voice is veh sexy. Like Alan Rickman but less drawly.
    He does a good Alan Rickman impression

My Series 3 DVDs arrived today . I'm wondering how long I have to leave it before watching them all again to avoid being an official sad act .