Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead

Default Walking Dead

I've been watching it online, I know it hasn't been shown in the UK until Friday but oh my god I wont post any spoilers, has anyone else watched it yet?

The mid season finale was a epic battle last night!
    "The past is only the future with the lights on" - +44

Absolutely awesome mid season finale I was starting to lose interest as I am an avid fan of the graphic novels and was not pleased with the storyline changes but they have redeemed themselves with that one

I've asked my bf for the graphic novels for Christmas, super excited to read them!

Quote Originally Posted by NatandShell View Post
    I've asked my bf for the graphic novels for Christmas, super excited to read them!

You will love them - they are way better than the show

Eeek I haven't seen it yet...tomorrow is my day off so planning to watch it then and I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a bit bored with the last two episodes (I forwarded through most of the time ) but I knew it was building up to something epic

Me too, felt like a total waste of time trying to redeem him and to just revert back to his old ways an episode later!

I LOVE The Walking Dead. The last two episodes were boring and strung out but they needed to do it to reintroduce the governor and to lead up to what happened!! Absolutely love the show!

Omfg that was EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The next part of the season is going to be amazing!!!! But we have to wait till February

This is my favourite show, I barely watch any T|V but sat and watched the first 3 seasons on my Sky on demand in a few days! Now religiously watch it on a Friday, so NO SPOILERS PLEASE!