Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Lazy pets! Who else?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    kent
    Posts
    5,456

    Default Lazy pets! Who else?

    Just looking though my pictures to notice most of them pictures are of Ellie the dog sleeping I mean look..



    Sleeping



    Sleeping...



    Sleeping.......



    She's sleeping right now! Anyone else have lazy so and so's for pets

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    11,510

    Default

    99% of the pictures of shep I have are like this!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    kent
    Posts
    5,456

    Default

    that's brilliant, he looks like. A cat who assumes 'he's the man! '

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fife, Scotland.
    Posts
    7,873

    Default

    look at his face, 'wut?!'

    Ellie is so cute, she looks very cuddly!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Cotswolds
    Posts
    5,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ameysmum View Post
    that's brilliant, he looks like. A cat who assumes 'he's the man! '
    Don't all cats assume that ?

    My dachshund is a lazy bones! And in fact when in the house the Collie is as well (out the house is quite the opposite )









    With my mums dachshund who literally does nothing but sleep!


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    6,354

    Default

    Sleeping is a large part of what pets do . My dad has a wonderful collection of photos of our cats asleep in weird places!
    Stan, the youngest, is very keen on my mum's fruit picking basket, and is happy to squish himself in alongside various kinds of fruit and veg. This is him being an apple


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Northumberland
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    Meet Shadow, he likes sleep anywhere but most of the time he'll just park himself on one of the kids


    Then theres Mars, who does nothing but sleep upside down anywhere he pleases mainly
    http://www.trotonline.co.uk/forum/signaturepics/sigpic45_1.gif
    Proud Owner Of Two Ex Race Horses, Mr Tuplin And Rony Dony

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Wiltshire
    Posts
    1,737

    Default

    Misty sleeps 97% of her time, normally on my lap/Mum's lap. The other 3% is asking to be fed and refusing to go outside



  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Wiltshire
    Posts
    11,585

    Default

    Molly dog never stops! Usually looks like this:

    Native pony addict!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    kent
    Posts
    5,456

    Default

    Some great pics on this thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •