Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woman in black

Default Woman in black

Anyone seen it?

Just watched it for the first time and it actually did make me jump a fair few times!

Not really a secure ending either! Still trying to work out the actual plot?!

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk

Yeh I have seen it!! Fairly jumped a few times but I am rubbish with getting a fleg!! Mostly throughout the film I wanted to shout "Harry use your wand, shout lumos" haha

Hubby and I went to see it on a late night showing in the cinema when it first came out. There were lots of inebriated adults all jumping and winding each other up! Much better in the cinema.

I recently let my daughter watch it, she's 11, and on discussing the ending, she thought it was a happy one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

It's surprising how different people feel about the ending.

A few think it's not happy at all, others think it is? I guess that's the point of the film to make your own mind up on what happens. X

Sent from my Xperia Z 1 using Tapatalk

I thought it was a bit rubbish, watched it on my own too!

I don't think it's a film to watch alone tbh. If I'd watched it at home first time I don't think I'd have got as much from it. Watching it the second time I thought it was much better on the big screen with lots of others to add to the atmosphere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

I watched it with my mum, on Netflix lol. I hate horrors only watched as she wanted to.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I've seen it but can't really remember it. How did it end again? The only scary film that vaguely creeped me out was the strangers.
    Just don't get scared by them.
    My mums house backs on to moors and once when I'd got home from work about 3 in the morning thought I know, I'll watch children of the corn. Turned it on and saw something out of the corner of my eye. Some random bloke stood at the window looking in. I ran round turning all the lights off so he couldn't see in and he staggered off. Think he was drunkenly wandering from the pub..... Creepy!!!!

I haven't seen it but I'd really like to - I went to watch the stage production in the West End a few years ago and there were several 'jumpy' moments in that - I don't tend to jump at things like that but when you're there in a crowded, dark theatre with others you all feed off each other's energy and get very caught up in the scary bits! One moment made the entire audience jump and more than a few people shriek - you could tell the actors absolutely relished getting that sort of reaction .

I saw it quite a while back. Mr Sez was keen to see it, but we waited until we could see it at home. I must admit it didn't leave much of a lasting impression on me (had to go to the Wiki page to remember what happened ) but I do remember several bits creeping me out!

If you've got time, check out it's Wikipedia entry - it's very funny!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wom...ck_(2012_film)
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/Gothic_Sez/Signatures/Signature01.png[/IMG]
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Sienna"]He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger...he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him
    *Salsa* 19th April 1998 - 7th July 2013[/COLOR][/FONT]
    Forever Loved and Never Forgotten

[/CENTER]