Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What did everyone get from their SS then??

Default What did everyone get from their SS then??

I'm stuck at work with no presents, so let's see everyone else'!!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

I got:

I love them, thank you SS! Just what I needed

I think you are Kirstys?! Hope I'm not wrong!
    Xx

I love my presents! Thankyou Fabio's Filly!

Legend really needed a new headcollar! I also got some chocolates for me and some special sugar free treats for Legend.
    Merry Christmas everyone!

Can't upload photos from my ipad (or at least don't know how too). But I got socks, gloves, lead rope, magic brush, equi-ping tie ring, a trotonline tshirt! And the most beautiful card with such a fantastic picture on it. I still have no idea who from but not had time to 'research' the photo yet!

Thank you santa. I love my gifts!
    Wanted: lead rein/ first ridden pony wanted for two boys. Age and looks unimportant long term family home offered. Long loan preferred pm me dets

I'm guessing bexnstar? But probably wrong,
    Wanted: lead rein/ first ridden pony wanted for two boys. Age and looks unimportant long term family home offered. Long loan preferred pm me dets

I want to go home and open mine, no fair!!

Big thank you to my SS for my gifts Midas will enjoy his treats as will I xxx
    Attached Images Attached Images

I haven't taken a photo yet BUT I got the most amazing gifts
    A gorgeous pink hoody with mine and Lou's names on it (which I'm now wearing), some lovely treats for Lou and, best of all, a beautiful hand drawn card by Lisa H! It is absolutely stunning and is done from one of my favourite photos of Lou, and inside as well as Merry Christmas it says Happy 12th Anniversary

Anyway, me and my sister got our detective hats on and once we'd worked out that Buckie was in Scotland (and not short for Buckinghamshire ) and given that my card was signed "C" we *think* it might be from Chelseabobo...in which case, thank you so much OP, you have done an amazing job

You guessed right mrsf and I'm so pleased you like them wasn't sure what you'd think of the tshirt, was a bit of a joke really lol.

Sorry I just started another thread as my stupid phone didn't show me this one so mods please remove it.

I got a starry mug with one of my fav pics on and a star keyring so thank you to my SS but I still haven't a clue who you are!!

Phone won't play for pics but I got a really lovely thermal mug with pictures of my boys in that I love! And also some really funky woolen toys of them both, perfect for snuggling! Thank you Moody Muley