Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What did everyone get from their SS then??

Quote Originally Posted by karsteine View Post
    I love my presents thank you so much MrsF they are beautiful.
    Hope you all have a great day xx

I'm so glad you like them..... I tried so hard to get the ear warmers in purple but Mark Todd only made a few this year in that colour and had none left in their warehouse . Hope the hurricane jar is ok. It might be needed if this weather continues xx
    Wanted: lead rein/ first ridden pony wanted for two boys. Age and looks unimportant long term family home offered. Long loan preferred pm me dets

I can't upload a photo but Lucy got me some blue bandages which go really well with a blue saddle cloth I already have , haribo and polos (which I'm sure the horses will love!)

Thank you Lucy The living room is thoroughly covered in glitter

Quote Originally Posted by mrsf View Post
    I'm so glad you like them..... I tried so hard to get the ear warmers in purple but Mark Todd only made a few this year in that colour and had none left in their warehouse . Hope the hurricane jar is ok. It might be needed if this weather continues xx
    I love them, the hurricane jar is beautiful and has took pride of place on my coffee table for all to see. Ive been after some ear warmers for a while but i haven't had the time to get some and same with gloves this year so have come right in handy. The book marker will more than likely go walkies as my son has a thing for collecting them for his ever growing books so i may have to hide it from him lol.
    Thank you soooooo much for my presents i really do love them no matter what the colour.
    http://www.trotonline.co.uk/forum/signaturepics/sigpic45_1.gif
    Proud Owner Of Two Ex Race Horses, Mr Tuplin And Rony Dony

Got an amazing personalised cushion from Sarah and Midas, they have Claude absolutely spot on, it looks exactly him! Thank you very much. Good excuse to get new matching bed sheets and put it in my room

Forgot to add the pic

Last edited by gillianclaude; 25-12-2013 at 13:28.

Sleep tight my darling boy, 06/05/1997 - 29/03/2016

Thank you SS! I got lovely fingerless gloves, chocolate, some healthy treats for the greedy ponies, a wonderful rosette folder which is very clever and these fabulous leather tags with Rocky and Matrix stamped on I've been very spoilt, thank you again SS
    http://i55.tinypic.com/10dsdhd.jpg
    2001-2011
    Sleep tight Cloud, I miss you more than words can say

Cant put a photo on from my phone atm but my present is awesome!! A canvas of smurf & i, bright green o/r boots, treats, a leadrope and ear and neck warmers! Im very chuffed

Thankyou very much to my SS, my guess is that its gillianclaude but despite despite living only a few miles from the border my scottish geography knowledge is a bit pants so i may be wrong!!
    Size 34" Shires Huntingdon Green Tweed Show Jacket for sale as too big. Only worn twice, immaculate condition. Cost 89.99, make me an offer

It was me so glad you like-i wasnt sure what to get so thought a little of everything would be good
    I was going to remove smurfs name from the stocking to make it harder to guess the clue but thought that would be a little mean! Also, i was a little worried youd think your SS has guessed you were the wrong person

Quote Originally Posted by kirstys View Post
    I got SOOOOOOOO much lovely stuff! Chocolate, wine, socks, polo shirt, hand warmers, horse and human sweets, ear warmers and dog treats (Feds had some for breakfast)!

Taylor - was it you? Thank you so much!

Can't add a picture as I've eaten some of it...but I got some chocs, sweets (I love drumsticks!!!), some nice joules socks and a calendar with a couple of pictures of boss printed off in it thanks again sam16

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Cant put a photo on from my phone atm but my present is awesome!! A canvas of smurf & i, bright green o/r boots, treats, a leadrope and ear and neck warmers! Im very chuffed

Thankyou very much to my SS, my guess is that its gillianclaude but despite despite living only a few miles from the border my scottish geography knowledge is a bit pants so i may be wrong!!
    So glad you like it all :-) was checking every 5 mins if you had posted haha! X

Sleep tight my darling boy, 06/05/1997 - 29/03/2016

I haven't got a clue who my SS is
    http://i55.tinypic.com/10dsdhd.jpg
    2001-2011
    Sleep tight Cloud, I miss you more than words can say