Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WANTED - cheap cob size bridle.

Default WANTED - cheap cob size bridle.

Am after a cheap cob size bridle, only for bitting Oakley and I suspect he will be full size once he's grown up so don't want to pay too much for one. Not fussed on colour etc, anything considered.

Thanks

I've not got any spare sorry, but I got a cheap Kincade one - only cost 30 with reins. It's obv not fantastic quality but might be worth a shot?

I might have one.
    I'll have to check, it might be sold. I can let you know this weekend unless you find one before then

http://www.saddlery.biz/zilco-deluxe...FRMRtAodlVMAQA
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/26116...f13=80&ff14=95

I know neither proper bridles as such but if it was just for bitting then they are cheap and chearful!

May get the in hand bridle anyway as would do for the few in hand shows I have planned for the spring thank you for that!

If showing him as a D, ideally as a gelding you'd want him in a rope and chain halter - I got Gary's from an ebay shop for 23
    Native pony addict!

I might have one sitting about that I no longer use Cinnabar. Stella was a cob size and she went without her tack and boots. Im deciding what to do with it all actually. Ill try and get up to the yard and have a look at somepoint over the weekend, weather/shoulder permitting

Listen, smile, agree and then do whatever the hell you were going to do anyway.

I've got Salsa's old in-hand bridle knocking about. River's head is much too big for it and it's not technically "correct" for Stormy, so if it's any good to you for bitting you can have it for the cost of P&P
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/Gothic_Sez/Signatures/Signature01.png[/IMG]
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Sienna"]He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger...he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him
    *Salsa* 19th April 1998 - 7th July 2013[/COLOR][/FONT]
    Forever Loved and Never Forgotten

[/CENTER]

I think you show D's inhand with a halter, Cinnabar

ETA - teach me not to read the rest of the replies, Red has already said!
    Last edited by MileAMinute; 28-12-2013 at 16:10.

Oh really when I read up about it it said over 3 years they should be in an in hand bridle? I think i'd feel safer if he was bitted to show anyway, and it will only be at local shows as he isn't registered! (or am I just being thick and you do mean bitted? As I know they show welsh's in those white halter thingys, but I would personally rather he was bitted!).

Would be great if any of you have one knocking around guys please let me know if you definitely do as would be happy to paypal some money