Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I went on a hack and I saw?

Default I went on a hack and I saw?

I don't know who else on here is working on hacking or looking for motivation over the winter.
    Mine has just tentatively started to hack alone, we have been out twice so far, its makes a pleasant change from the inhand solo leading.
    Nobody on my yard goes out with us, so everything I have done has always been on our own-not ideal! (don't ask its another thread)

So have you seen anything a little different? Feel free to share. If you have a photo even better.

We see big birds quite a bit.
    Attached Images Attached Images

A tooting train came down the railway tracks next to the road when I took murphy to my friends yard for a hack. He didn't bat an eye bless him

I went on a hack and we saw...a stuffed life size body dummy hanging from a tree, it made us all jump!
    [SIGPIC][CENTER][/CENTER][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Clava View Post
    I went on a hack and we saw...a stuffed life size body dummy hanging from a tree, it made us all jump!

Yes i would have for sure.

I have a feeling that my answers and the horses' answers to this question would be very different

Quote Originally Posted by blueforest View Post

Yes i would have for sure.

It looked like it was a parachutist, and it took a few moments before we realised it wasn't real.
    [SIGPIC][CENTER][/CENTER][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by joosie View Post
    I have a feeling that my answers and the horses' answers to this question would be very different
    I think we need to see the hare and floor video!

Yes mine oh look at that, isn't it interesting is different to her OMG a pile of mud!

I'm sure they see much more interesting things than we do. Ghosts and stuff, you know.

Steph there WAS a hare, I promise I promise, it wasn't just an excuse for falling off, I swear

Quote Originally Posted by joosie View Post
    I'm sure they see much more interesting things than we do. Ghosts and stuff, you know.
    Strange you should say that because for the life of me my cob struggles with the yard driveway. My previous pony did and two other liveries have as well.
    I put it down to sore feet and bought boots, but its not helped, she feels unsettled with one section.