Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Slimmers Fit Club

Default 2014 Slimmers Fit Club

Here's to 2014, 2013 was a weight gaining year for me which was not the plan! So here's to making it to goal in 2014!

I weighed on new years day so I have my start weight, my goals this year
    - lose at least 12lbs
    -start running again
    - ride more without stirrups and develop a better core
    -MAYBE try a tough mudder but that may have to wait until 2015

I'm starting the year at 10st 13lbs. 34-30-39. See how awkwardly straight up and down/Apple shaped I am!!

Would like to be at least down to 10st 7lbs for the oh's 30th. I'm goin to see how the first month goes and if I can be 10st 9lbs or under by the 1st feb then I'm going to treat myself to a gym membership!

Would love to be 9st 10lbs, but anything between 14-20lbs total would be fab!

I've committed to lose the weight I gained over the festive season by Valentine's day..... *gulp*

I want to lose a stone if possible, preferably a stone and a half. I'm hoping that taking Mini-C out more on the lead rein will help
    [SIGPIC][CENTER][/CENTER][/SIGPIC]

I'm planning on getting a bit fitter and making sure I loose the Buddhabelly I have recently developed before we go to Cyprus for OH's Dad's wedding!

Ill try to measure up later I know I used to have a 24inch waist and it's now 30inch!

I didn't think to do my measurements, I'll do them tomorrow - thanks Robyn.

Robyn 4lbsis a good target for 1st Feb I'll join you with that

I like to be 34-27-38 but we shall see!!

Can I join in? I would like to loose about 8lbs (I think, will double check what I weigh tomorrow), although I've NO idea where to start.

I would love to strengthen up my core and lose that extra tyre that shouldn't be there!
    Hoping to lose a good 7-14lb's, currently weigh 10st 5lb's, so an ideal weight of 9st7lb would be fantastic.

Lots of running, Pilates and riding, will be doing lots of long reining with the young ones at work so hopefully that will speed up the process haha

I have 20lb to go. Bring it on!!!
    Native pony addict!