Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Slimmers Fit Club

Rejoining for 2014..... Lost 2.5stone last year! And need to lose another stone and a half to get to my 'happy for now weight' (leaving me another half stone or so to play with (can't go too light as I look ill) so that is 21 lbs!??

I hope to have lost this by April/May time. But as I refuse to 'diet' we'll see.... ETA. I am 'dieting' to lose weight but trying to change my lifestyle as diets never work long term for me!

I'm also trying to improve my overall fitness. I go to bokwa, metafit and am going to try kettlercise (kettle bells) I'm restarting couch to 5k that had to get put on hold due to injury (shoulder). But as I may be facing some surgery within the next few months we will just play that by ear.

I also haven't put any weight on over Christmas! I am very pleased with that (and I wasn't calorie counting)
    Wanted: lead rein/ first ridden pony wanted for two boys. Age and looks unimportant long term family home offered. Long loan preferred pm me dets

Quote Originally Posted by mrsf View Post
    I also haven't put any weight on over Christmas! I am very pleased with that (and I wasn't calorie counting)
    Good for you! I've put on half a stone in December, so I would like to get rid of that!

Lost a few lbs of Xmas weight (I put on half a stone!! Scales actually said 11st but just weighed and I'm 10st 11lbs. Trying to just eat healthier to start with, then will start eating less

Ugh...just weighed myself 152lbs (back to where I was)...so time for change.
    [SIGPIC][CENTER][/CENTER][/SIGPIC]

I have also put on the obligatory half a stone, so a few wet and windy walks in the Lake District obviously didn't burn off all the cake, cheese, nuts, chocolate and alcohol we consumed while on holiday .

Now we are home it is back on the 5:2 diet. Fasting today, and monday, and wednesday. My OH is going to join me for a few weeks, so it will be even easier

I've definitely put on a few pounds over christmas so i am on it now! I refuse to weigh myself though, i'll go with how happy i feel with my body and at the moment i'm not. My work trousers are feeling a little bit tight, thats enough to drive me to do something. My boobs are suddenly huge aswell, i dont mind that so much!

I'm doing a boot camp course with my sister which will be every Tuesday for the next month, then i'm starting bouncersize on Wednesday (exercise on trampolines!) which should be fun! Then as of February i'm hoping to start an adult trampolining class, I did it throughout my childhood and can imagine that would be a great way to get me exercising more often, I have such dodgy joints its the only way that wont hurt!

I went veggie as of new year so any yummy low fat veggie recipes would be much appreciated!
    ♥Locki ♥ My love for you is everlasting ♥

I'll join this year too I've started out 10st 13lb and want to shift stone and a half.
    I'm starting aqua zumba tonight, I've just got a bike, I walk my dogs once a day and do my two horses every night so Ive got to shift some weight doing all that. I plan to just eat smaller portions.
    I need some breakfast ideas, something that will fill me up. Today I've had two slices of nimble bread (toasted) and for lunch I've had another 2 slices of bread with one slice of ham.

I've let the squidge creep on over the year, my last attempt and healthy eating was a non-starter.

I need to lose at least half a stone but would be quite happy to lose a stone if I can

Well, the Aqua Zumba went well last night. Can recomend to anyone as I think it'll do a good job helping to tone up.

Yesterday was "Re-start" day for me. Back to 5:2 (Mon & Weds), running Tues, Thurs and Parkrun Sat with a possible long run on a Sunday and a 16:8 on a Friday. Along with restricting myself to 1480 calories on my eating days. Oh and low-fat and low-ish carb too. Sounds complicated but it is what lost me 3.5 stone in the latter half of last year so I am on very familiar territory so there isn't a lot of brain power involved. I've kind of sighed with contentment as I know what I'm doing now. The difference for me is that I have the willpower and determination to get back to my pre-Crimbo maintenance weight.... and I've not been able to find that in previous years!!

Also joined Jantastic and committed to at least 3 runs per week. Didn't think I'd get one in today as it was vile earlier but my breakfast has been digested for a couple of hours now and I can see blue sky so I think I'll risk pounding the pavements shortly.