Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Slimmers Fit Club

Yesterday I started and managed 1100 calories in total, today 300 so far so trying to keep to a similar target.
    [SIGPIC][CENTER][/CENTER][/SIGPIC]

I've been cheese free for a week!! I miss it though

Went to the gym today. It's beautiful and you get so much for you money (gym/all classes/pool/sauna/steam room/solarium etc) but it's also very expensive. I spoke to both parents and the bf who agreed I should do the 6 month contract. I think I really need this. I was in tears on the phone to my mum, she thinks it will be good for me mentally as well as physically.

made this thread a sticky (and I will unstick the old one)

151 today

I commented on a similar thread but will do the same on here, probably easier to keep track if it's a sticky!

I've lost about a stone since the beginning of November. I started working full time as a waitress so I'm on my feet all day 5-6 days a week. I've also joined the gym but don't get time to go much at the moment. My diet still isn't great, because of the hours I do I don't often sit down and have a proper meal unless it's my day off, so I'm snacking or grabbing something quick. I'm hoping if I can sort this too I'll be able to lose another stone pretty easily. That will put me comfortably inside the "normal" bracket for BMI and I'm hoping I'll be quite content with how my body looks/feels then too. Just worried about when I get a new job which will probably be a 9-5 office based one. I'll really need to step up the gym then!

ETA: Just worked out I only need to lose 5lbs to be inside the "normal" BMI category!

Hubby returned to work today so being positively angelic begins today!

I'll count my success in days completed rather than the scales as thinking about control works better for me that weightloss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

2.5lb off only another 18.5lbs to go till target one! Sounds good doesn't it! Tho after two days straight of metafit and a hack on a strange horse this am, my muscles are killing me!
    Wanted: lead rein/ first ridden pony wanted for two boys. Age and looks unimportant long term family home offered. Long loan preferred pm me dets

I've done so much exercise already this week, I'm so tired!!! Already feeling better though, I think knowing you're doing something makes you feel so much better. You're not gonna lose weight sitting on your bum!
    ♥Locki ♥ My love for you is everlasting ♥

Well done everyone!

First weigh in of 2014 tonight.... Hmmm
    Native pony addict!

Did my first run on C25K since Christmas today. Am doing it with my daughter to encourage her fitness and knock me into being motivated again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal