Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More abandoned building exploring

Default More abandoned building exploring

We went round the same buildings as last night but were a lot more adventurous, and actually went inside them today

This was freaky, no matter how still I held the camera the lights kept blurring!

Me looking amazing

Your photos are always so good!

Thank you

I did an urban decay theme for my HNC Photography Photojournalism class last year - went to some well spooky places - will post pics later once I get home. I have a list of places I want to visit

Has anyone been to Matthews Equestrian Centre? Think it's in kent. I've never been, just watched YouTube clips/seen pictures. I've heard that it was named after the son of the multi millionaire that built it (son had died) and due to council kicking up a fuss about various planning, one day he just closed and locked the gates. The stables are still there (very expensive internal boxes) the surface on the schools etc.... It has obviously been looted/vandalised/fallen into neglect and it looks so sad and spooky.

I've done the derelict photography thing at Rougham Hall - I used to work for the company that managd the estate, so was allowed to go poking about. That place is amazing. It was used as an officers house in the war, and one night it was bombed by the Germans, but all the officers were out at a party so they bombed an empty house!! It never got rebuilt though. There is a massive bomb crater where the ball room once was.

Your pics are fab Beth! I'd love to do something like this but I'm a bit of a wuss
    Size 34" Shires Huntingdon Green Tweed Show Jacket for sale as too big. Only worn twice, immaculate condition. Cost 89.99, make me an offer

I'm trying to find an old asylum to go round, I am so gutted I found out recently that a few people had managed to get into an old theme park but it has all been totally wiped out now

I would so love to go there!